ISIS must be feeling conflicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISIS must be feeling conflicted

First they claim Omar Mateen as one of their brothers. But then....

True or not, Omar is going down in history as a gay dude. I am cynical enough to consider that this might be an information warfare tactic against ISIS and not necessarily the truth. Either way it serves to make ISIS back off any propaganda from it, and it makes me wonder if/how the US might be using or might start using ISIS's homophobia against them.

Its not an attack against ISIS, its against anyone that is not with the current administration. They want this to be about hate and not terrorism, why do you think they changed the words in the 911 call transcript? Univision is on Obummers side and wants to add in more gun control. Glenn Beck is just as bad since Cruz didn't get the nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      Its not an attack against ISIS, its against anyone that is not with the current administration. They want this to be about hate and not terrorism, why do you think they changed the words in the 911 call transcript? Univision is on Obummers side and wants to add in more gun control. Glenn Beck is just as bad since Cruz didn't get the nomination.

Add Michael Berry to that list with Beck. It's downright hilarious how butthurt he is. Can't even listen to him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
        Add Michael Berry to that list with Beck. It's downright hilarious how butthurt he is. Can't even listen to him anymore.

Yea I listen to Walton and Johnson in the morning and always leave the radio on AM, until I have to leave the shop during the day... I am always glad to turn off Beck and listen to whatever bubblegum music they are playing on 92.9/100.3...

Comment

Its Obamas way of saying, " Lets be mad at right wing conservatives that dont like gays" instead of admitting that ISIS and all the other *******s that subscribe to jihad in the name of islam are the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Yea I listen to Walton and Johnson in the morning and always leave the radio on AM, until I have to leave the shop during the day... I am always glad to turn off Beck and listen to whatever bubblegum music they are playing on 92.9/100.3...

10%er [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Its Obamas way of saying, " Lets be mad at right wing conservatives that dont like gays" instead of admitting that ISIS and all the other *******s that subscribe to jihad in the name of islam are the issue.
              yep

Comment

Love the line yesterday. "This was a terrorist attack and a hate crime". .. what a freaking Joke we have become

Comment

The other part of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    The other part of the problem
                    https://youtu.be/uAlZhzg2KPk?t=25
                    OMG My ears feel like they were just raped. I wanted to puke and punch someone at the same time.

At least the commenters didn't feel the same.

Comment

Seriously the country is in some dire straits when we can't identify a male from a female and would rather strip rights away from the best of us instead of confronting reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X