• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenced?

Comment

send me the name of the place and website info if they have one

Comment

Just curious as to why you are having others PM you for the information instead of just posting the information in this thread. After all you are posting something about a Day Lease / Outfitter in the "Rate the Day Lease" section.

Comment

Crickets....

Comment

i've sent a pm also and have heard a thing! has anyone had any luck?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt4Jesus View Post
              must be out haven't heard anything in few days from him.
              Shows to be on now looking at the classifieds

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                Just curious as to why you are having others PM you for the information instead of just posting the information in this thread. After all you are posting something about a Day Lease / Outfitter in the "Rate the Day Lease" section.
                You're right, didn’t think there would be such an overwhelming interest... My apologies. Here is the info since there are too many messages to respond too individually.

The ranch is called the Oak Creek Ranch. Its approx. about 1000 acres high fenced. This is the first year they are selling hunts, and they have quite a few good deer. The only drawback is they’re only offering gun hunts right now. These guys are very friendly, compared to other places I’ve been.

The website is www.oakcreekranchtx.com
                The owner is Reid McMillan

Sorry for the late response.

Comment

looks to be about the same price as about everyone else ive looked at for guided hunts just may be more convinient for a lot of people in houston

Comment

The owner of Oak Creek Ranch is a good friend of mine and I have hunted the ranch since he has owned it. My son has taken several nice deer there. If I can find some photos I will post them.

As the OP stated, this the first year the ranch is offering paid hunts. The ranch is very well located for hunters from Houston not wanting to make a four or five hour drive for a good hunt.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                    X