Being a real man ain’t no joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a real man ain’t no joke.

This guy should run for president! Lol. But really thou......there are a lot of people out there that need to hear this. Check it out guys. Spread the word!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said "how can I be a good man to a woman who enjoys being a good man". Chew on that for a while. So true in today's world with these "women's rights" movements and all that. A man has his place and his role and a woman has her's. Nothing wrong with that at all but it seems that there is a huge push be a big group of folks to change that. Crazy times.

Comment

A lot of truth to that video!

Comment

TD has a tendency to hit the nail on the hand....you ever get a chance, listen to his life testimony.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            TD has a tendency to hit the nail on the hand....you ever get a chance, listen to his life testimony.

I will check it out when I get a chance

Comment

Wow! Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Wow! Good stuff

I made it 2mins in and I knew I had to share it.

Comment

Good stuff...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Dang. That was a great video.. felt like he was speaking right to the core of the matter.

Comment

Good stuff right there. It amazes me how out of balance a marriage can get when the woman is the primary provider. My wife and I discuss this all the time and what we see in our friends relationships. They may have a bigger house than us and drive newer cars but their family units are filled with resentment and blame. Second best thing I ever did in life was tell my wife to stay home and raise our daughter after she was born, the best thing I ever did in life was put Jesus at the center of my family.

Comment

Having saw TD preach on several occasions, he BRINGS it and speaks the truth

Comment

Yep.…………so many touchdowns in that video it is downright scary!

Comment

Working...
                            X