Houstons serial killer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houstons serial killer...

This makes me sick...and no recourse for the bleeding hearts that think these pieces of **** deserve to be comfortable while they do their time for the crimes they've committed..
    Rodriguez was reportedly released in September 2017 under a mandatory-release law aimed to combat prison overcrowding. He was required to wear an ankle monitor as a condition of his release, and a warrant for his arrest on a parole violation was issued earlier this month after data from the monitor indicated it had been tampered with, according to KHOU.
    this ******* spent most of his life in prison...and considered a HIGH Risk..disgusting.

You're not actually surprised are you?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
      Right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
        Not in the least.
        For a number of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          This makes me sick...and no recourse for the bleeding hearts that think these pieces of **** deserve to be comfortable while they do their time for the crimes they've committed..

this ******* spent most of his life in prison...and considered a HIGH Risk..disgusting.
          Prayers sent for the victims and their families. SMH

Just another friendly undocumented working the liberal system.

Comment

Very proud of my CSU guys who developed the print that got him identified and ultimately arrested. I saw the guy yesterday. Refused to speak to homicide investigators. Wouldn't even identify himself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSU Patch new.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	24546669

Comment

Overcrowding issues are caused by people sitting on death row for a decade and people with minor drug offenses getting ridiculous sentences.

Comment

Clear out the guys sitting in their for Marijuana to keep these turds locked in there. Whoever chose this guy to be released must sure be having a hard time sleeping at night right now.

Comment

Fwiw the fbi defines him as a "spree killer" not "serial"

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Fwiw
                    Not much

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Very proud of my CSU guys who developed the print that got him identified and ultimately arrested. I saw the guy yesterday. Refused to speak to homicide investigators. Wouldn't even identify himself.

[ATTACH]916257[/ATTACH]
                      Agreed Bobby..
                      That quick identification saved lives....
                      I can't imagine the adrenaline those officers had getting that piece of **** out of that car....

Comment

Working...
                      X