Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNOAK View Post
    Ranch King
    They lost me when I inquired on a trailer, the fella called and left a voicemail as I couldn't answer when he called. I called him back and he said he passed my info onto another guy that would be contacting me as he was too busy and that person never called. I would love to buy local, but I just thought that was poor business on their end...

Comment

Just an update on the previous post. The Tiger trailer is holding up well being used daily in an ag fencing business. I think that is what I will buy next round. He has used his more in the last 18 months than I will in the lifetime of my trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        Just an update on the previous post. The Tiger trailer is holding up well being used daily in an ag fencing business. I think that is what I will buy next round. He has used his more in the last 18 months than I will in the lifetime of my trailer.
        Great to hear, thanks for updating us.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
          What about PJ Trailers ? Anybody have any experience w them ?
          They use Dexter axles as opposed to leaf springs.
          I have rented one from the dealership just south of SA on 35 South, it was a 32’ gooseneck with a DT. Pulled awesome and was well built, I know the guys at the dealership pretty well and they’ll take care of you. They install a GN hitch for a very good price also.

Comment

Working...
          X