Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little piece of tail can cost you a lot of money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people SMH.

From the Game warden field notes May 25th 2018

Stretching the Limits

Game wardens investigating possible bass fishing tournament fraud in Travis and Bastrop counties discovered a unique sleight of hand while checking the potential violator after he had submitted questionable photos to a tournament on Decker Lake. The catch and release kayak fishing event used photos taken by contestants out on the water of their catches placed on a measuring board, with the angler having the most inches of bass in the aggregate declared the winner. Upon inspection of the violators vessel, a cut tail of a bass was found in the paddle well of the kayak. The violator initially stated he found the cut tail in the reeds and was taking it to shore to turn it in. Later the violator confirmed to have used the tail to place over another bass, using his hand to cover the questionable area, to make the fish look longer on multiple occasions. The violator was arrested for fraud in a fishing tournament. The charges are pending.

Old news cuz

Comment

I guess that's better than stuffing spark plugs down their throat

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        Old news cuz
        Sorry, I've kind of been preoccupied the last few weeks with my son getting shot. Thanks for policing the forums for redundancy.

Hoggslayer

Comment

The title led me to believe maybe you’ve been talking to my ex LOL

That story is crazy, I dislike cheaters.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by HoneyBee; 06-21-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I do believe that fine will be less than the fine imposed on me by the attorney general for another piece of tail! Two more months and I’ll be shed of that note [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Sorry, I've kind of been preoccupied the last few weeks with my son getting shot. Thanks for policing the forums for redundancy.

Hoggslayer
                dang man, I haven't been around in a while or heard about this. Hope he is okay...Sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Hoggslayer
                  Thanks for posting I've not seen the fish post yet.

Still praying for your son. Is that him in you avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    dang man, I haven't been around in a while or heard about this. Hope he is okay...Sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
                      I guess that's better than stuffing spark plugs down their throat
                      Is that why Chase changed the spark plugs last week in his truck?

Comment

When I had a bass club about 20 years ago, We fished paper tournaments and you just wrote down the weights. It was all based off the honor system. We had a couple of guys that always fished together and always won. If we split them up, they couldn't catch a cold. We finally ran them off. Some people will cheat their own mother for a few bucks.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Exact reason why I stopped fishing tournaments. Amazing what some will do for a few hundred bucks. Really sucks too because nothing beats the rush of takeoff first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the CEO of Intel who just got fired for having sexy time with an employee. It was consensual and he lost his 21 million dollar per year job for violating company policy.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                              I thought this thread was going to be about the CEO of Intel who just got fired for having sexy time with an employee. It was consensual and he lost his 21 million dollar per year job for violating company policy.
                              Maybe the Clinton Crime Foundation and Massage Parlor will offer him gainful employment........

Comment

Working...
                              X