The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
    Picked this one up to see how it compared to the Rhetoric 23 I got last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just picked this up myself. It made it to West Texas today I guess

Comment

Well I tried the Uncle Nearest https://thewhiskeywash.com/whiskey-s...ee-distillery/
      I won’t buy it again but I also won’t be upset when my buddy that is staying with us this weekend is looking for something to mix with Diet Coke. It’s fine but nojkng special or worth buying again

Comment

Trying to make room in my open bottle area (aka the pantry) for some for some new purchases and said adios to a fantastic 4R Single Barrel Store Pick.

Comment

This stuff would make me have a drinking problem if I could find it often haha

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            That’s the only reason I’m glad I can’t find Elijah Craig Barrel proof easily

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
              This one looks to be highly rated. Figured I give it a try

This one is excellent.

Comment

This stuff is Fabulous! Allocated I’m told. Don’t remember where or when I bought it. But way good

Comment

New stuff from JD. 70% Rye but easy to drink. Excellent in a Manhattan [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    I hear you. Last June I was able to purchase 8 bottles at various locations. By November, I was down to 1 bottle. I have been able to purchase a few since, but it and OWA are my go-to bottles when I have extras.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                      I hear you. Last June I was able to purchase 8 bottles at various locations. By November, I was down to 1 bottle. I have been able to purchase a few since, but it and OWA are my go-to bottles when I have extras.
                      This is the only one I’ve ever seen or been able to buy haha. I have to baby it

Comment

It is really good. I’ve collected these over a multiple state area, by accident mostly, and am going to have a hard time opening. Nice trio too

Comment

Man fellas.. Colonel Taylor got it right with this one.. good lawd its good! It's got this heat up front and then finishes sooo smooth.. very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                            Man fellas.. Colonel Taylor got it right with this one.. good lawd its good! It's got this heat up front and then finishes sooo smooth.. very nice!

Drinking a different EHT myself, but still like it a lot.

Comment

Cowboy down.

Comment

Picked up a few store picks of 1792 full proof. I have another store pick of this and these two are definitely better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X