Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
    when I login now I get this
    Invalid Redirect URL (http://texasbowhunter.com/)
    If I open another tab I'm logged in and everything is fine
    Me too

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I have had similar problems down loading pics.
        I now resize them to 600 x 600 for them to load.

Comment

My Tapatalk isn’t refreshing with current threads either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

yep i cant load pics now..
            i think tbh redid the server and prolly made limit on size of pics so they dont get storage issues.

Comment

I can see thread titles. Just not the post in the threads.

Comment

Same here

Comment

My thread history goes way back too, but my classifieds ad doesn’t not show in it even though I am “subscribed” to it

Comment

Hi All!
                    First, I want to thank y'all for reaching out and telling us about the problems you're having. While we tested the migration ahead of time, it looks like we missed a few things.
                    I'm Scott, I did the migration Monday night, and I'm looking into these problems.

First, the good news, I just fixed the Invalid Redirect URL. So for chopsknives, patton, Throwin' Darts, Spearchunker, texan4ut, Ironman, and BTLowry, this should be fixed. Please let me know if it isn't.

I'm going to reach out to kingranch, Texas Grown,hrdwrkncwby76, BTLowry, and BBReezen directly because I've got questions about the problems they're seeing.

As for the image upload troubles: I'm having a hard time explaining this. The old server had a 2 megabyte limit, and I was careful to ensure the new server has the same 2 megabyte limit. I can't find any indication of a image resizing tool, but I did notice one thing different between the two servers that didn't get copied over. There's a small chance this fixes it. Can y'all please try an image upload that you knew worked on the old server again?

Thanks!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by americanwookie View Post
                      Hi All!
                      First, I want to thank y'all for reaching out and telling us about the problems you're having. While we tested the migration ahead of time, it looks like we missed a few things.
                      I'm Scott, I did the migration Monday night, and I'm looking into these problems.

First, the good news, I just fixed the Invalid Redirect URL. So for chopsknives, patton, Throwin' Darts, Spearchunker, texan4ut, Ironman, and BTLowry, this should be fixed. Please let me know if it isn't.

I'm going to reach out to kingranch, Texas Grown,hrdwrkncwby76, BTLowry, and BBReezen directly because I've got questions about the problems they're seeing.

As for the image upload troubles: I'm having a hard time explaining this. The old server had a 2 megabyte limit, and I was careful to ensure the new server has the same 2 megabyte limit. I can't find any indication of a image resizing tool, but I did notice one thing different between the two servers that didn't get copied over. There's a small chance this fixes it. Can y'all please try an image upload that you knew worked on the old server again?

Thanks!

Scott
                      You gotta get this fixed Scott, we are currently going through service software changes, telephone system changes, ISO implementation and a busier work load and all of it is having glitches. Can’t be having glitches in my TBH, it’s my get away from the glitches

Comment

I'm getting this too

Comment

Originally posted by mharris1 View Post
                          I'm getting this too
                          Can you please try logging out and logging back in again, and let me know if it's still happening? Also, can you please copy and paste the address that appears in the error, if it does? I may have missed an address.

Thanks!

Scott

Comment

Problem solved. Thank you!

Comment

Looks like it worked for the pics! Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Pancho popo Toms 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24537984

Name:	IMG_1574.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	24537985

Name:	IMG_1583.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	24537986

Name:	00 Jason Hanging Tom1.jpg
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	24537987

Comment

I’m glad somebody said something about this. It looks like things are back in order for the most part but I really thought it was an issue on my end.

Comment

Working...
                                X