No announcement yet.

North Texas weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pouring down here east of Athens! Trying to build a chandelier and I'm thinking I should be inside the house! Really heavy winds and raining so hard it sounds like hail!

Comment

in allen here...sirens, bad thunder/lightening, rain, golf ball hail....truck and fence is a mess. will look at roof tomorrow....sigh....

Comment

Seeing snow on radar up in the panhandle!

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
          Where is that?

Aspermont

Comment

I was out checking on newborn calves when the much cooler air started blowing in hard. Got a little concerned when there was obvious rotation in the clouds just to the north. Didn’t stay out in the open very long. Headed back in case a twister dropped to the ground. Thankfully that didn’t occur.

Comment

I guess there was a tornado in Rockwall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Power is out at home in Ennis. Daughter is with my sister in law and there are 18 wheelers overturned at the factory around the corner.

Comment

Didn’t get crap here on Lake Lewisville.

Comment

Coming home from work this afternoon we ran into a pretty intense storm.Was raining cats and dogs with some quarter sized hail mixed in.This was just east of Paris.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                      I guess there was a tornado in Rockwall

Watched the video on book of faces. Looked to be south somewhere off 205. Video I watched was from someone headed east on 30. It was skinny and lasted about 3-5 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Watched the video on book of faces. Looked to be south somewhere off 205. Video I watched was from someone headed east on 30. It was skinny and lasted about 3-5 min.

Same video I saw, if was kinda weird looking, just straight up and down and didn’t appear to be moving, but the car was moving so could have thrown it off

Comment

Delkus said the video was just the sun shining through the hail.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Seeing snow on radar up in the panhandle!
                            I don’t think any of that is actually making it to the ground, but it is cold.... beautiful when I left the office at 4:30, by the time I started cooking burgers at 6 the wind was cranking and temps had droppped 10+ degrees. It is 35 and windy now.

Had to hustle after dinner and my son’s long jump practice to get the plants covered in the flowerbed

Comment

North Texas weather

Welcome to the annual north Texas spring time weather shooting gallery...

I used to love it....I hate it now.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-06-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Dang it got cold! 36 here now with sleet showing up on the radar. I was going fishing tomorrow but may have to re-think that little idea. Guess I'll catch up on some honey-do's instead and go fishing next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X