4 Gun lease opening in Zapata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Gun lease opening in Zapata

We hunted this place last year, we’re gett off for reasons that I can explain to interested parties. We had a good season and everyone saw tons of deer. We killed 2 bucks that were both just shy of 140 and we let several good young deer walk. I think if this place is taken care of and managed properly you could have a super nice place in a few years. The property is 800 acres and is $2500/gun, camper hook ups on site for water and electricity, 2 bucks 1 trophy and 1 mgmt, and a doe. Pm me if interested and I’ll help as much as I can. Thanks guys and God bless!

Approximate location in zapata?

Comment

Off of 2687

Comment

Won't last long !

Comment

PM sent. Very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 deer is all? Is this a 3 deer county or all that the landowner will allow to be killed?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              3 deer is all? Is this a 3 deer county or all that the landowner will allow to be killed?
              That’s just what he allows. There isn’t enough does on there at the moment to take 2 apiece.

Comment

PM Sent, interested.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                  Off of 2687
                  Is this by Falcon? If so please PM info on place. Thanks!

Comment

Ok so this is exact why we’re getting off of the place. Spoke to the landowner yesterday and told him I was going to put this post up to help him fill the ranch, he said go ahead and he appreciates the help. Texted him a minute ago and told him I was going to put him in touch with some guys and he said he decided once again to not lease the place. He’s done this to us multiple times and it’s very wishy washy. Sorry guys, I wouldn’t have posted this if I knew this was going to happen again.

Comment

Post his number so TBH can bombard him with calls. What a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
                        Post his number so TBH can bombard him with calls. What a *****.

I agree, it’s a real **** move. Just frustrating to say the least because we really liked the place and it would’ve been good for someone moving forward. Not worth he hassle though!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                          Ok so this is exact why we’re getting off of the place. Spoke to the landowner yesterday and told him I was going to put this post up to help him fill the ranch, he said go ahead and he appreciates the help. Texted him a minute ago and told him I was going to put him in touch with some guys and he said he decided once again to not lease the place. He’s done this to us multiple times and it’s very wishy washy. Sorry guys, I wouldn’t have posted this if I knew this was going to happen again.
                          Thanks for the heads up. Probably a good indicator of potential headaches. Definitely a bummer though, sounds like it fit exactly what i was looking for.

Comment

I hate land owners like this....

Comment

Originally posted by nimrodtracy View Post
                              I hate land owners like this....
                              Yea it’s really a drag. I’m thankful that it happened now though and not after myself or someone else signed a long term lease with the man.

Comment

Working...
                              X