• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Lowe's Sticker

Who you be? Blue F150
    Attached Files

Bump

Comment

That's my truck. Me and my little boy were in there.
      Funny, ive never met you but someone walked by me as i was looking at the tools and i thought " that looked like Antlers from tbh".
      You kinda tall and slim?

Comment

I hate to tell you this buddy but that truck is white not blue

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
          That's my truck. Me and my little boy were in there.
          Funny, ive never met you but someone walked by me as i was looking at the tools and i thought " that looked like Antlers from tbh".
          You kinda tall and slim?
          Lol... That was all 6'5" and 165 pounds of me! I looked all over for anyone I might recognize.

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
          That one is mine. Hate to tell ya but there is a TBH sticker on the blue one next to it!

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
            I was thinking the same, had to look again.

Comment

Im horrible with names, but i remember faces pretty well. I guess ive seen your mug on this website from sometime in the past to make me think that. Haha.

We were looking at the Dewalt 20v stuff and you were walking down the main aisle from the contractor side toward the registers.

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                Im horrible with names, but i remember faces pretty well. I guess ive seen your mug on this website from sometime in the past to make me think that. Haha.

We were looking at the Dewalt 20v stuff and you were walking down the main aisle from the contractor side toward the registers.
                Funny! I'm doing quite a bit of work just down the road. Feel like I'm in that store 2-3 times a day picking supplies up for crews.

Comment

with those two TBH stickers parked next to each other, it's a wonder ya'll didn't walk out of there with a buncha girls and stuff...lots of good mojo there...

Comment

Working...
                  X