Best place to buy trailer tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DDOYLE View Post
    235/80/16 ( current size), or 235/85/16 I think will work also. Load range E 10 ply is current tire.
    You need Hankook F19 tires, or Michelin XP. Trust me, I have ran them all.

Comment

Most people cringe when I say this, but DEALS can be found through Wal-Mart online. The last set I bought were some "M" rated (81 MPH) 8-ply tires for $37 per tire on clearance. I ordered them online, free shipping to the store, then $3 per tire to mount them with new high-pressure valve stems. The set of 4 was just over $160 installed.

BTW, you will have to take them off yourself and take them to the store. They will not remove/reinstall wheels on a trailer.

Comment

If you are around Waco check out Waco Wholesale Trailers at 254-732-1038, at 4901 Franklin Drive. I was looking for a couple of spares for my 6x12 trailers and was told to check this place out, they have ST205/75D15 bias tires and wheels for trailers for $44.99 ea and most places are double that price, they carry a bunch of different tires in the warehouse.

Comment

Stay away from the Chinese tires if you can. All they do is blowout long before treadlife is up.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
            Stay away from the Chinese tires if you can. All they do is blowout long before treadlife is up.
            I was getting a flat fixed last weekend and was looking at the selection of tires and the only tires I found on the lot that had made in U.S.A. was the TOYO tires. All the rest had Made in China, Thailand, or Vietnam.

Comment

Can't help on tires but the "adapter " was almost certainly the problem. If it came from tractor supply I guarantee it is. Every one from there I've ever seen locked the brakes. Ones from trailer manufacturers work perfect

Comment

Appreciate all the suggestions fellas, I think I got a pretty good price on a set of 4 from a trailer place in town. Thanks again for everyone that chimed in, I'm tagging this thread because I'm sure more trailer tires will be in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                  Have Discount price match Amazon. Might be some rebates out on a set of four.
                  This! I know a lot of folks have cussed Discount, but they are the ONLY place I buy for our trucks and trailers. I'm buddies with our local GM Discount, loves the outdoors and is also a big hunter...Will has not only matched, but discounted a extra %, won't go anywhere else.

Comment

Nuera Transport.

Comment

Simpletire.com

Comment

Working...
                      X