Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I'm really starting to believe the dude was just crazy/mad at the world and no agenda other than to inflict pain on as many people as possible. Certainly evidence could come out that refutes that, such as a manifesto etc.

Cajun Blake posted on the main forum that he had tried to book the Ogden the same weekend as an even larger concert, but could not get the rooms he requested (presumably the vantage point). The audience for that show would have been more diverse.

If I truly want to be skeptical and conspiracy theorist here, to me the most plausible " reason" for this is that we have a republican controlled congress (well in name, maybe not action), and Rep Prez... no gun control was going to pass for 4 years. UNLESS the perfect scenario, which was too gruesome for the average American to stomach happened. Affluent WHITE, no history of mental illness, gun enthusiast suddenly goes off and kills 60 people. It makes a case that no gun owner can be trusted if this guy couldn't be.

All other mass shootings have had a caveat to them, mental stability. But this seems to be the use case for gun control.

At a min you will see suppressors on the chopping block, bump stocks and any device like it, and high cap mags. And it won't be Brady Bill temporary
    How about tying this to the pharmaceutical companies and their mental poisoning of our citizens?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      How about tying this to the pharmaceutical companies and their mental poisoning of our citizens?
      This ^^^^

Comment

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journ...

Comment

Working...
        X