• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd shoot the pig

Comment

It's a good warmup shootum

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
        I hate hogs ruining a hunt and if killing one ruins a hunt then so be it. The deer on my place will run at the sight of a hog. So chances are my hunt was ruined.
        agreed. most of the time you will not have both big bucks and pigs so if you have pigs then the odds of a deer coming in are very slim. if there are pigs under my feeder then my hunt is already ruined so ill take a pig every chance i get.

Comment

Always shoot the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
            I will kill a pig or an old blowing doe if I am cranky. Shot this pig the opening day of rifle season several years ago with a .30-378. The cull 6 came casually strolling in less than 2 minutes later.
            I'm a big fan of big 6s!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              On my place it's a capital offense to let a pig walk.
              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cpatterson View Post
                I'm a big fan of big 6s!
                I'm a big fain of putting a hole in their neck. :-). If they would swear to a life of celibacy I would let them walk. Dang things won't take the vow--they get the hole where a hole ain't supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  I'm a big fain of putting a hole in their neck. :-). If they would swear to a life of celibacy I would let them walk. Dang things won't take the vow--they get the hole where a hole ain't supposed to be.

I just think they look funky and I like that. Genetics wise not a fan ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                    If it were me, I'd take the first thing that showed up. Deer could still come in even after taking a hog. You need to decide what works best for you. Just be sure and post pics afterwards.
                    This!

Comment

Shoot all the pigs!!!

Comment

It doesn't matter what I'm hunting, if a pig comes in I'm now hunting pigs . Always!

Comment

Its opening weekend and I haven't killed anything since January...whatever comes out first is getting an arrow.

Comment

bird in the hand.

Comment

I don't think I could pass on a pig.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do not get out of the blind after you shoot the pig. It will interrupt the rest of your hunt

Wait until the hunt is over, or until after you shoot the deer, and then retrieve them both at the same time. Also, unless you can see your animal dead on the ground.. Do not start tracking for aleast an hour you can jump the animal and never recover your game

Comment

Working...
                                X