No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all, there is no way I could ever read all these posts. So just checkin in. Looking forward to the upcoming season, with a teaser hunt for a ram and russian boars scheduled for next Sunday up here in Michigan. Can't wait to head back to the Lone Star State for another exotic hunt.

Comment

I sure wish I was in Austin with all my TBH friends. Had a good day yesterday at the World Cup of Fastpitch and then I tried to drink the Wormy Dog out of beer last night. Now heading back to the ball park for my final day at the World Cup. Cory Morrow at the Wormy Dog tonight and hopefully a good meal.

Comment

Old waterholes are still in San Antonio but seem different after 20 years. Got one in a trap on the eastside for this afternoon.

Comment

last sunrise in Maui as we fly home this evening. Another beautiful day!
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

That band of storms rolled through our area, and the 9-1-1 lines lit up for over an hour!

I went outside thirty minutes after the storm passed and the ground was almost dry, already. This weather is making me crazy!

Comment

Morning all, 2nd cup going down and it is good stuff. Made 3 Re-Stores in the Houston area yesterday looking for some items to use in the new house.
              This was in the parking lot of the store in Stafford. I fell out laughing when I saw it and my thought it was hillarious.

The other side looked the same. We figured she drove it through the bank drive through and forgot how wide it was.
              Picked up some used cabinet doors to use on the cabinet rebuild in the "sugar shack", this recycle stuff ain't all bad. Found a print of a Loon with chicks on her back that I couldn't pass up. It was matted and framed for the price of $10. Ended up at Home Depot buying a tub with surround and a whirlpool tub. Came home to find the electricians about half through with the house and the a/c unit installed in the attic. It was a great day for sure.
              Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

About to take off for the first flight in my journey. I am loaded with all of Michael's camera gear, so surely I will bring back nice photos. THANK YOU MICHAEL for 'everything'!

If I can figure out how to send pics by this phone, I'll try to do that before we loose the ability.

Have a great week
                Mary

Comment

way to represent Mary!

I'm confident you will have a blast!

Comment

Morning all. Headed to the Church in a while to lend a hand for Czech Day here in Jourdanton. There will be food and games galore but not sure about a beer booth.

Comment

Morning, All. I've had plenty of coffee this morning.

Archery business is picking up at Gander Mtn. Folks getting it on their mind.Busy yesterday. Getting more Crossbow interest after the passing of the new law.

Comment

Hey all. I got a new bow last week. I got The Rock made by diamond and I love it. I was using a cheap bow that I got off ebay a few years ago and I can't believe the difference. I sighted it and shooting is almost the only thing on my mind everyday!

Comment

Long over night flights in coach suck. Wishing it was dark already as I am ready to go to bed!
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Headed to New Braunfels for some Schlitterbahn tomorrow then back home to dig ditches for water, sewer, gas and electric. I can't believe how bad the east bound traffic is on I10.

Comment

Have a safe journey and can't wait for some pixels Mary.

Comment

Spent the last 3 days in Oklahoma City working the World Cup. Just drove 500 miles to Paragould, AR and man this is some beautiful country. I have several appointments in Eastern Arkansas tomorrow and hope to check out some Memphis Style BBQ as well. I will end up in Little Rock tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X