Colorado travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado travel

Anyone been to Colorado since the covid crud started?
    We have a trip scheduled for July. wife and her mother think its likely a no go due to restrictions. I'm confident we can do the trip with out much of a hassle.
    any recent experience would be appreciated

Co-worker is leaving Friday for Canon City for a week. Ask me in 2 weeks and I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

My dad lives there and has flown out of and back to Colorado no hiccups. He has also drove in and out of Colorado all in the last 2 months up as recently as 3 days ago. Feel free to move about the country. The only issues he has seen is traffic is picking back up and slowing him down. He has traveled for non-essential reasons.

Comment

I appreciate the input. Maybe it will ease their minds some. I figured if they decided not to risk it id go by myself and camp in the back country.

Comment

We are scheduled for Lake City the last week of June and into July, hope it happens.
          I tried calling LC Chamber but got their voicemail. I will keep trying and post up what they tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I appreciate the input. Maybe it will ease their minds some. I figured if they decided not to risk it id go by myself and camp in the back country.
            Maybe you should oblige them can make it an expeditionary type solo trip lto make sure it's ok to travel. Pack your fishing gear and camping gear!

Comment

Get online and check out the City you are traveling to. Each area has different requirements. Gunnison is stopping all out of state travelers. Some are only allowing nonresident home owners but they have to self quarantine for two weeks before using local businesses.

Comment

Drove up Thursday night got back this morning. No issues

Comment

There should be no issue going, it is whether what u are going for will be open, I would definitely not worry about travel restrictions

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                    We are scheduled for Lake City the last week of June and into July, hope it happens.
                    I tried calling LC Chamber but got their voicemail. I will keep trying and post up what they tell me.
                    Lake city is our destination as well but at the end of July.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Maybe you should oblige them can make it an expeditionary type solo trip lto make sure it's ok to travel. Pack your fishing gear and camping gear!

Comment

Lake city is our destination as well but at the end of July.
                        Is too first couple weeks of July. Please post up any info you get Lonestar_HOYT.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                          Get online and check out the City you are traveling to. Each area has different requirements. Gunnison is stopping all out of state travelers. Some are only allowing nonresident home owners but they have to self quarantine for two weeks before using local businesses.
                          Looks like on 5/27 anybody is allowed to travel to and from Gunnison, so hopefully things are back to normal this summer.

Comment

from Gunnison county website today....

Beginning May 27, 2020:
                            o All non-resident visitors are permitted to travel to Gunnison County, so
                            long as their respective state and local governments allow them to visit
                            here, and so long as they otherwise follow the Order.

Comment

If I need to re-write my post let me know. I think a solo back country trip is much needed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X