Easton Axis differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easton Axis differences

I have been shooting Easton Axis 340s going on 5 years now. I just bought two dozen new Axis 340s off of Amazon. When they got in I noticed they said they were Easton Axis 340, but also had 5 MM on the shaft. Is this new or a completely different arrow? They are both 9.5 GPI. Should I expect to see a difference in arrow flight if they are different. Trying to figure out before I cut and fletch these new shafts. Thanks for any input.

They are the same arrow as far as I know. They make a Under Armour 6mm Axis now and the 4mm Injexions, so I think that's why they started putting the 5mm on the graphic to differentiate

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
      I have been shooting Easton Axis 340s going on 5 years now. I just bought two dozen new Axis 340s off of Amazon. When they got in I noticed they said they were Easton Axis 340, but also had 5 MM on the shaft. Is this new or a completely different arrow? They are both 9.5 GPI. Should I expect to see a difference in arrow flight if they are different. Trying to figure out before I cut and fletch these new shafts. Thanks for any input.
      I shoot the 340 Axis 5mm. To my understanding, they are slightly thinner than the standard Axis 340's. You should be very happy with them though. I have gotten passthroughs on every animal except one ginormous hog.

Overall, i am extremely pleased with them and they are not overly priced as well.

Comment

Did you just try comparing them to your existing arrows? Place them tip to tip and see if the diameter is different...

They are the same arrow, as mentioned previously they just now have to clearly differentiate between the options of Axis that are now available.

It could have been just another black carbon arrow in any average hunter’s quiver—but it’s not—the FMJ Hunting Arrows diamond plate pattern stands out in

Comment

Working...
        X