Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap fishing guide/charter Gulf Shores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap fishing guide/charter Gulf Shores?

I am helping my dad look for a charter near Gulf Shores for the third week of June. He will have two teenage boys with him that have never been.

Dad wants to keep it under $500ish and a half day is fine. Offshore or nearshore preferred, but inshore would be okay too. He basically just needs to entertain a couple 16-year-olds and catch stuff they can eat that week.

Any suggestions or leads?

We fished out of Zekes landing marina last year. We did a 'party boat' due to we could not find a charter to do what we wanted for roughly the same money. IMO it wasnt like a party boat like Ive fished before. Yes there were boat full of people and we got tangled BUT everyone spoke English and no one ate the bait. We caught our 7 person limit and then some. Id fish with them again

at that date snapper will be open but AJs wont open till august 1

Comment

Thanks.

Anybody else have a suggestion?

Comment

I’d suggest Joe Nash on the Cool Change out of Zekes Marina. I’m not sure what price ranges he has, but we went with him a few weeks ago while we were in Perdido.

We caught big triggerfish, amberjacks, Kings, Spanish, & huge red snapper (several 20+ pounders that we had to throw back). Great guy and really put us on the fish. We don’t know much about deep sea fishing (the two wives had never been) and he really showed us all a great time.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

bump for you . I will be there the first week of July with the family and would like to get kids 7 and 13 out fishing.

Comment

Capt Ringo Nelson
              Great guide
              I’ve fished with a lot of folks out there and he’s been my favorite inshore guide by far.
              Let me know if you want contact info
              Follow him on FB he fishes daily and updates regularly.
              June is a great time for reds on the Dixie Bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bump so I can find this later!

Comment

Thanks and keep em coming!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Ken Lister with Making Daylight Charter. Best thing we did was ride around bowfishing the shores with him. Shooting part was fun but seeing the marine life under the lights at night was AWESOME. Tell him Richard Walker sent you!
                    205-442-1328

Comment

Working...
                    X