Supressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supressor

Can someone give me some numbers on what it will cost from start to finish to get a suppressor?

from 600-1400 depending on suppressor caliber and brand. right now if you don't go the trust route and just buy as an individual it will cost you the price of the suppressor plus $200. your FFL may charge you a transfer fee but that's between you and him.

Comment

The cost of the suppressor of your choice + $200 tax to ATF. In addition you will need to consider the cost of a threaded barrel or having an existing barrel threaded. There are too many variables to involved to be any more specific. What do you have in mind? (rifle, pistol, caliber, direct thread, quick detach)

Comment

Originally posted by boomer453 View Post
        from 600-1400 depending on suppressor caliber and brand. right now if you don't go the trust route and just buy as an individual it will cost you the price of the suppressor plus $200. your FFL may charge you a transfer fee but that's between you and him.
        Forgive me I really don't know much about this. What is the trust route? And whats the difference between trust vs individual way?

Comment

My experience.
          Trust-$150
          ATF stamp-$200
          Suppressor-$1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
            Can someone give me some numbers on what it will cost from start to finish to get a suppressor?

There are lots of variables with that question.
            The only thing absolute is the $200 tax stamp that is required per item.

The prices run the gambit depending on caliber, material used and manufacture. Are you talking about a .22 rimfire , a .22 centerfire, a .40 cal handgun, a 50 BMG? Are you going with a Form 1 suppressor or purchasing from Class3 dealer?
            Prices can be from $10 to $3000+

Comment

Visit silencer shop.com. It lays out costs pretty clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
                The cost of the suppressor of your choice + $200 tax to ATF. In addition you will need to consider the cost of a threaded barrel or having an existing barrel threaded. There are too many variables to involved to be any more specific. What do you have in mind? (rifle, pistol, caliber, direct thread, quick detach)
                Just kinda wanting a ballpark. I wanted to start with my AR 223.

Comment

$1,500 is the ballpark

Comment

Not starting anything but isn't that one on your rifle in your avatar?

Comment

Forgive me I really don't know much about this. What is the trust route? And whats the difference between trust vs individual way?
                      Contact a lawyer named Sean Cody to create a NFA specific gun trust for you. He is a member here. Don't rely on Quicken

Comment

Assuming all your ducks are.in a row, can you make your own supressor? Those prices are crazy for what you're getting. Just curious. Dont know the laws, so I guess some of the

Cost could be red tape bs.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                          Not starting anything but isn't that one on your rifle in your avatar?
                          LOL That was my PHs gun I used in Africa.

Comment

My experience was
                            300 for the trust from Sean Cody
                            200 for the tax stamp
                            750 for AAC Cyclone

Bought it through silencershop so no transfer fee.

If I had it to do again.. I would spend double on the can to get something better. Mine was budget friendly and does the job.. but I have seen better.

Comment

If you go the trust route then (250-400$) for the trust.
                              200$ for each stamp.
                              550-1500$ for a 30 cal suppressor

If your gun needs to be threaded then 75-125$

Trust route is what majority on here used if I had to guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X