Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Those That Want Hogs..

Trust me, you don't...

Finished mowing the grass right before the rain on Sunday and snapped a pic as I drank few cold ones. This gives you an idea back by the fence of how nice it looked before Sunday night.

Woke up Monday morning to the carnage.... I can't say I have ever hated an animal more... Ok, Venomous snakes are up there...
    Attached Files

That swing set might make the perfect blind.

Comment

I've been there a few times. I ended up hog proofing 3 acres to keep them out of the yard. Haven't had any issues since.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
        That swing set might make the perfect blind.
        I used to hunt them so hard when I first built our place, its just never ending and a losing battle.

Who has a night/suppressed set up?

PM me

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I've been there a few times. I ended up hog proofing 3 acres to keep them out of the yard. Haven't had any issues since.
          Thinking about running a hot fence around our 2 acre yard. They can have the pastures

How did you hog proof it?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I fenced 2 acres in our subdivision...........the POA hired a trapper/shooter, and still hogs roam every night!

Comment

Been there done that several times. I have a pure hatred for them. Spends thousands every year in diesel and no telling how many hours trying to plow and keep a hay pasture smooth enough to bale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Get you a Bow and post up on the roof!

Comment

Originally posted by JMEubanks View Post
                  Get you a Bow and post up on the roof!
                  Gone through so many arrows over the years lol

Comment

Fences make great neighbors.

Comment

I use one of these around the yard, but you still have to get up in the middle of the night to shoot them... It gets old fast.

Comment

Never seen anyone here wish they had hogs in their yard at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Never seen anyone here wish they had hogs in their yard at home.
                          True, but I live where I hunt so its one in the same for me

Comment

I have hogs on the yard at the ranch. Enjoy hunting them. I know I need professional help. Lol! Might be different if my yard looked like that. Wish i could take them from you. Lol

Comment

That sucks man. Can you shoot a firearm in your area?

Comment

Working...
                              X