No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer to vacation time, we leave next Wednesday for the hill country.

Comment

We’re leaving next Friday for the wildest show in the South, Angola Prison Rodeo! Wish we could take pics inside but that whole correctional facility thing gets in the way

Till then been stretching net wire and trying to make it look like we know what we’re doing round here [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife gave all natural birth to our fourth and final child yesterday. He is a biggun.

Conrad Larue Whisnant
        Born 20180413 @ 17:38
        10 lbs 5.5oz
        23 1/4" long

Momma did awesome and is doing awesome recouping. We had a practice run to the birthing center early in the day when contractions were about 5 min apart. Then labor stopped. We went home and ran errands. Went back around 16:30 when contractions were about 3 min apart and he came out an hour later...and was hungry.

I cannot say enough good things about the Austin Area Birthing Center (AABC) and their fantastic midwives and nurses. All four of our kids were born there and would recommend any and all expecting parents to utilize their services. All in all 5k at the widwifery...per child. Versus 10-15-20k at hospital...per child.

Im gonna keep my AABC rainbow bumper sticker on my truck:
        "Midwives do know squat"

God bless!
        Byron

Comment

Congrats Byron!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job Russ, I'll holler when I'm ready to put ours up!

Congrats Byron, your wife is a trooper to push that half grown little man out.

Comment

Gman helping me dig a trench to replace an old electric line my grandpa ran who knows how long ago. Sch. 40 pvc and standard household Romex wire aren’t really ideal for outdoor electrical outlets.

Been too long since I’ve been on the business end of a shovel this much. I’m out of practice.

Comment

Headed west this morning for some R&R, gonna enjoy a few days with my bride riding the back roads from Leakey to Llano.

Comment

They had a bad wreck on 10 at Kerrville yesterday afternoon. Haven’t been able to get all the information on it but a bull hauler headed east ended up on his side in the ditch. Looked like he was loaded, they were working on getting animals out of the trailer.

Comment

Well thermal scope came in, time too raid the hogs and make them fear the night again!!!

Comment

It’s a crazy story, but I traded on TBH for a Sarrels Puma recurve. It’s enough to make me put the Elite Judge down for a while.

God bless Texas and the great folks on TBH.

Comment

Installed a new light, starter, choke switch and freed up the carb float on the 1999 Fourtrax 300 Saturday. Gotta adjust the idle and do a few other little things but she runs as good as she did new now. My son and grandson will enjoy it come November in the woods.

Comment

Busy weekend with some help. Made a deal last month with a kid at our church if he’d come help on the ranch I’d buy him some chinks at the prison rodeo.

Between fence fixing, tree trimming, changed oil in two tractors, working cows AND trimming a few trees we had time to shoot a few field rooters

Videos are over on the night vision thread, y’all have a great week. I’m gonna go setup a crane and catch a nap [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

7Years old...lord how did we ever get here...

Comment

He's growing like a weed! Happy birthday yungun!

Life's been hectic. Working nights. Sleep for a few hours. Wake up in a panic feeling like I'm late for something. Eat breakfast at lunchtime. Go to the gym for a few hours. Go for a walk with the wife and dog. Try talking to 16 year old daughter (ummm...yeah).

Eat dinner. Get ready for work. Repeat.

Haven't been to KCA Ranch in almost 6 weeks and it's killing me.

But I have a lot to be thankful for and count my blessings often.

Played golf with 3 of my sons the other day. It was horribly ugly on my part, but had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                7Years old...lord how did we ever get here...

Don't blink my friend! You will wake up finding yourself packing for your son's wedding like I am currently doing. Talk about how did we ever get here.....heck, J-Bone is somehow older than I am!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X