Super Bowl boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    This NFL boycott announcing is starting to become like vegans, thrivers and crossfitters ..... nobody really cares but they can’t help but to keep announcing to everyone they are doing it.

Just boycott and move along.
    Don't forget the "cheat day" dieters.
    I don't care that you're eating more than 500 calories this meal.
    Just drink your beer, eat your wings and shut up!

Comment

I watched the games this weekend and didn't see a single player take a knee. In fact a lot of them were singing along with the national anthem and some were in tears. Good sign. Don't let a few DA's ruin it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Not going to be hard to boycott this game...after that blatant BS I saw in the AFC Championship game. To me the refs could not be any more obvious who they or a couple of them wanted in the SB.
        1 penalty called against NE- ONE and it was on a kickoff for holding

On both of Bradys touchdown throws, the LT mugged the DE coming off the edge and took him to the ground....NO CALL...TOUCHDOWN

The 1 penalty was the lowest in a playoff game since 2011 when ( guess who) was only called for 1 penalty...yep the Patriots...

Jags won the turnover battle, equal in passing yds, had 70 more rushing yards and had a 13 min TOP advantage....but huge penalties called on the Jags extended drives and eventual scores for NE....

I never thought much about the NFL fixing games, but what I saw yesterday was too obvious to ignore....
        ****...you and I think alike! I think there could have been holding calls on NE 50% of the time and not a one was called.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          How many people have a tv but no cable box?
          We just got rid of ours. Saving $130/mo. Just have internet at the house, Amazon and Netflix has more than cable did for entertainment.

I’ll be at a friends house for a super bowl party but it’s usually not many people watching the game. Just an excuse to get together with good people and eat and drink

Comment

Originally posted by ACook View Post
            ****...you and I think alike! I think there could have been holding calls on NE 50% of the time and not a one was called.
            Totally agree. Those NE Tackles had full-on takedowns on about half of the plays. They may have a second career as wrastlers

Comment

Originally posted by ACook View Post
              If the Jags could have stopped that 3rd and 18 conversion by Brady......they wouldn't need to worry about a dam penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                If the Jags could have stopped that 3rd and 18 conversion by Brady......they wouldn't need to worry about a dam penalty
                If the right tackle hadn't tackled the defensive end, Brady would not have completed the 3rd and 18. See how that works

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Because the nfl sucks.
                  They lack quality.
                  No talent.
                  No super stars.
                  No Emmitts
                  No Aikmans
                  No Montana's
                  No Bosworths
                  No Bo Jacksons

No 90s Bills running through the AFC four consecutive years

When that new QB in San Fran is said to be top 10 talent the NFL is done for.
                  You had 3 backup quality QBs in the championships yesterday.
                  Bortles is horribly inaccurate over 5 yards and it's known that Keenum just flings up passes in desperation and is lucky that his WR comes down with the ball.

NFL has a bigger problem on its hands than kneeling.
                  They lack talent.

No real rivalries like the Browns vs Steelers.
                  Raiders vs Broncos/Chargers
                  LoL the chargers can't even fill a high school stadium!!!!!
                  UIL championship football games had higher attendance than Chargers games this year!

BOSWORTH??? Really? Lol

Again. Go research the fella..

Comment

yep

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    If the right tackle hadn't tackled the defensive end, Brady would not have completed the 3rd and 18. See how that works
                    EXACTLY !!!!

They really don't even try to hide it any longer....

At least the Jags are calling the refs out for it...I am sure their will be fines coming

The hit on Gronk was unavoidable, the PI on Bouye was crap, the rec stepped out of bounds and they were both handchecking down the sidelines...and the ball was overthrown by 10 yds

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      No....that 1 penalty caused the jags to give up the lead and start playing like they knew the Pats were gonna win?

There is holding on every snap, on every play, in every game, every season since the game has been played.

Anyway...back to the boycott!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        No....that 1 penalty caused the jags to give up the lead and start playing like they knew the Pats were gonna win?

There is holding on every snap, on every play, in every game, every season since the game has been played.

Anyway...back to the boycott!

But yet not one penalty was called on the Pats offense, or their defense

hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                          So do drug lords :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          What?

Comment

I won't be watching, maybe we should have a anti-NFL party instead.

Comment

The playoffs the weekend of 1/14 had 27,000,000 fewer viewers that last year. Tell me about guys cutting the cable and watching election news coverage instead.

They can kiss my American butt. I’ll probsbly be out trying to put a dent in the local pig population.

Comment

Originally posted by sooner6969 View Post
                                What?

Help charities :-)
                                There are a lot of organizations that give to charities, not sure why the NFL doing that makes it a reason to follow them.

Comment

Working...
                                X