*tomorrow night
    Correct, today's a travel day.

Comment

First...
      Get kate back up.

Second... edit.. thought better of it

Third..
      BELIEVE.
      Last edited by systemnt; 10-30-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

What a Puig!

Comment

Originally posted by smithb164 View Post
          This doesn't come along for us Houston sports fans too often, so I'm soaking up every minute of it. My 8 yr old was up with me yelling and screaming until the very end! Col moment and cool experience! Yes, he went to school today!
          I agree! I've been an Astro (and Houston) lifer since the days of Nolan, J.R., "Cheo", Cabell, Sambito, Niekro, et al, and I'm soaking in every moment of this, win or lose. I could only watch one event on Saturday, and I decided (even before the lopsided score) that I was going to watch the Astros instead of my Ags because it was only (at the time) the 8th World Series game I've ever been able to watch the Astros play in my lifetime (and only the sixth time I've been able to watch one of my teams play in a final series.) Soak it in while you can!
          Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          One of the most exciting games I've ever seen. If it had been the Rangers playing that game, that way, in that same scenario, I'd have stroked out.

Unless Verlander put's 'em down hard tonight, I can't imagine anyone other than Altuve getting the MVP. Dude is money everytime it counts.
          I called for "MEDIC" a couple of times last night on group text!

I hope Altuve gets the season MVP, but I think if I had to award MVP for this series it'd be hard not to give it to Bregman for the offensive and defensive plays he's made. Those throws to the plate to nail the runners took guts and near perfect throws (I realize one of them was in the ALCS). His fielding has been stellar (one error that was probably Gurriel's fault more than his) and he's been clutch at the plate in some big-game situations, obviously with none bigger than last night's walk-off hit.

Still lots of ball to be played and probably 5-6 legit candidates for MVP, should the Astros win another game.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Comment

Believe.

Comment

Go 'Stros, finish it tonight.

Comment

GAME DAY [emoji316][emoji577][emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is Justin Verlander day in H-town. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Ready for tonight’s game! How early is to early to take the kids trick or treating?

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                          Ready for tonight’s game! How early is to early to take the kids trick or treating?
                          It's gonna be candy on the front porch and honor system for us!

Comment

Go Stros!

Comment

What idiot scheduled Halloween on the same day that the Astros win the World Series?!? Move Halloween to next week duh!

To the pit of misery Halloween!

Dilly dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                that's the kinda candy I am talking about for Halloween. Show her a trick to get her treat.

Comment

Working...
                                X