Thunder Beast Suppressors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunder Beast Suppressors?

Who all has experience with the Thunder Beast cans? I love how light weight they are!

Love mine. Weighs about 1 pound and very repeatable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an Ultra 9 and love it. I have no point of impact shift with it on or off on three rifles with the CB mount.
      Crux are on the same level as well as far as accuracy goes.

Comment

I've got a Thunderbeast that I shoot on my 6.5 Creedmoor and a 300 BLK. Love it. I've got a few Sakers and a Surefire, but would gladly take a few more Thunderbeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thunderbeasts are awesome. Have 3. Was hoping my crux cans would be as good but was slightly disappointed in sound reduction.

Comment

Good to hear! I just ordered 2 Ultra 7's...one in .30 cal and on for my .223. My first suppressors!

Comment

I just got mine in and due to many other factors I haven't had the time to do any serious work with it. I do like the light weight and sound reduction, both my 22-250 and 308 sound like a 22 sub sonic at the muzzle.

I have the 30 cal Ultra 7 with muzzle break mount. will be adding another in a couple of years. I also have a rimfire sup that is great on my ruger pistol and my cz 17HMR.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                Good to hear! I just ordered 2 Ultra 7's...one in .30 cal and on for my .223. My first suppressors!
                I would be interested to see what the difference in perceived sound between the 30 and 223 can on your .223. They are great cans.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                  I would be interested to see what the difference in perceived sound between the 30 and 223 can on your .223. They are great cans.
                  I'll let ya know in 8-10 months

Comment

Love my Ultra 7! Minimal poi shift between running the can and not and 100% repeatable. WAY more so than my other cans. When I buy more, they'll be TBAC for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X