Peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peeps

Does anyone have a small peep that I can buy on Saturday at the ASA State? I'm looking for something smaller than 1/8.

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Does anyone have a small peep that I can buy on Saturday at the ASA State? I'm looking for something smaller than 1/8.
    I have several...not sure of sizes, but will bring them.

Comment

Jimmy - are you going to be there Saturday? If so - Thanks! If not, don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Jimmy - are you going to be there Saturday? If so - Thanks! If not, don't worry about it.
        oops... no, I'm shooting Sunday

But if someone from here is going Sat, I'll send them along.

Comment

Im be there sat. I am also going to Waco friday get tires put on my truck I can pick you one up at the Outhouse and bring to you sat. Im going there friday no matter what.

Comment

Which peep do you have?

Are you shooting a specialty peep that you can change the sizes? If so I might can help you out. Let me know.
            J.Shoot

Comment

Jason - if you can find some that are less than 1/8", please pick them up. Or if you can find the speciality peeps that come in a set, I'll pay you for those, too.

JShoot - I'm currently using the Tru Peep. My C4 has the 1 1/8" lense with a Tru Peep, but I'm not sure what size. My Trimph that I'm setting up has the 1 3/8" lense with a 1/8" Tru Peep. The Triumph is the one I'm having trouble with.

Comment

Will do!!! see ya sat.

Comment

Working...
                X