12th Annual Cowtown Bowmen Traditional Shoot - TBOT February 24-25, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club for Hosting TBOT for your 12th Annual Cowtown Bowmen Traditional Shoot. We are looking forward to the 3D shoot this weekend!
    Concessions, Vendors Welcome, 26 Traditional Classes, TBOT Buckles, Novelty Shots.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TBOT; 02-19-2018, 07:47 AM.

Range Location:
    9900 Watercress Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76108. From 820 West: Turn West onto Silver Creek Road and drive 3.3 miles. Turn right onto Watercress Dr. (where the road Y's) and the gate is 1/2 mile on the left).

Camping: Limited number of camping spots available on site for either trailers or tents. No electricity but feel free to bring a generator. 6-8 spots still available. Camping spots must be reserved (per City requirements). Please Contact Chuck @ hubbace@live.com or John @ john@pevetofinancial.com to reserve your spot. We just need your name, phone number, and camping equipment you will be staying in (tent, trailer, etc). NO OPEN FIRES! We have a fire pit by the pavilion we can have a campfire in, but that is it. Grills are okay to use.

Come out and Join us for a great Weekend!

Comment

Can't wait, should be a great weekend. :-) Cowtown does love it traditional archers. :-)

Comment

Shoot Reminder and Volunteer Cattle Call - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! - Feb 23rd-25th, 2018

See below for volunteer call form John Parker, our Cowtown Traditional Shoot Director. We need everyone who can help to pitch in for this one. :-)

Cowtown Winter Traditional/TBOT Shoot (Feb 24/25) and we need some volunteers. Since it is our first TBOT Shoot, we are not responsible for registration, handling money or awards. TBOT reps will be there for those duties but we should have a few members around to offer them assistance when needed.

NOTE: All Workers will get $5 off their first TBOT round [club portion], or are allowed to shoot (1) fun round for no charge.

The most help I need will be setting/taking down targets. We will set the course on Friday Feb 23. @ 8am (just 30 targets this year.) Tear Down ill be Sunday at the conclusion of the event. Please let me know if you can assist in those work parties. During the tournament it is always good to have Cowtown members hanging around to meet people and answer questions, so come out if you can, even if you are not shooting.

I am planning on having a novelty shot (or two) to increase income for the club. We will need a couple people thru out the day on both days to help run these novelty shoots. So please offer to help when and where you can.

I am hoping that we get a good number of first-timers to Cowtown this year. There are folks that only go to TBOT events so I want to make sure we show the club in its best light – we want to send them home talking about the greatness of Cowtown Bowmen!

And remember our volunteer motto. Come when you can, stay as long as you are able, and leave when you need to.

Thanks everyone, and please let me know if you can help.
        Regards,

John Parker
        Cowtown Traditional Director
        john@pevetofinancial.com
        817-529-0216

Please contact John and let him know when and where you might be able to help. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
        Chuck Hubbard - Club President
        Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club

Comment

Come Join Us for a Fun Weekend!

Weather Outlook!
          Rain in the morning but decreasing to 15% and 0%

Saturday 11am Scattered Thunderstorms 60% Temp. 65
          Saturday 12pm Scattered Thunderstorms 59% Temp. 59
          Saturday 1pm - 4pm Partly Cloudy 15%
          Saturday 5pm - dark 0%

Sunday 5% to 0% temps. 41 Degrees to 65%
          Last edited by TBOT; 02-24-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

12th Annual Cowtown Bowmen Traditional Shoot - TBOT Feb. 24-25, 2018 Results

Thank You Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club for Hosting TBOT! Great Course! We look forward to next year.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X