Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Texas Rangers 2016 Playoff thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Joe West is the ALDS umpire crew chief.

Man I feel ya. I'm just hoping he's on a good day when he's behind the dish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lurejunkee View Post
      Lol kinda like us on horses!

I listened to the game last night. I HATE Donaldson but I was pleased with his post game interview saying that the fight is in the past. We don't need any fights. We need all of our guys and need them healthy. As much as I'd love to see Bats and Donaldson get knocked out I'd rather see our guys in the WS.

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!
      He saw what happened the first time ... Of course he wants it kept in the past.

I'm hoping for some Elvis vindication. He's earned it this year.

Comment

Ready to roll.

Blank these Toronto blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

If Elvis' bat can stay hot that'll be great. It's gonna be a good series and I really can't wait. Hell I'm letting my son play hookie Friday to come watch the game with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

If Elvis' bat can stay hot that'll be great. It's gonna be a good series and I really can't wait. Hell I'm letting my son play hookie Friday to come watch the game with me.

Comment

Man I feel ya. I'm just hoping he's on a good day when he's behind the dish.

West? Having a good day?? Maybe pigs will fly too.

That guy is a grade A jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                West? Having a good day?? Maybe pigs will fly too.

That guy is a grade A jerk.

I know but I'll take his good day over his bad on the back of that flying pig. I just think the blue jays have more character issues than our guys. I can see him clashing with them more. Geez I can't wait.

Comment

Comment

I know but I'll take his good day over his bad on the back of that flying pig. I just think the blue jays have more character issues than our guys. I can see him clashing with them more. Geez I can't wait.

Let's hope so.

Comment

I am so looking forward to this- I will have it on the TV in my office. I hope it is one of those slow days when no clients calls in. It's safe to say there will be no outgoing phone calls after 3:30! Go Rangers!

Comment

any surprises on the rangers playoff roster? I have not seen it.

Comment

I haven't seen anything released yet

Comment

"Well it must be Christmas in Canada because theyre going to get him"

-Banny when asked about Toronto chanting we want Odor.

Love me some Banny![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              "Well it must be Christmas in Canada because theyre going to get him"

-Banny when asked about Toronto chanting we want Odor.

Love me some Banny![emoji23][emoji23]
                              Jason Garrett could learn alot about how to deal with media and the fanbase from Banny!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHawkInTX View Post
                                Jason Garrett could learn alot about how to deal with media and the fanbase from Banny!!
                                Jason Garrett is who he is, he is not changing anything, kinda like Tom Landry, I don't have a problem with that, he is his own man. I love me some Banny, I think the Rangers will take care of business, GO RANGERS !!!! **** on you Bautista !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X