Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok dmack.

Went to Tx Archery today and killed a bunch of stuff. First time shooting their 3D range. Only goes to 43 yds but still fun. Find the 3 arrows in the first pic? Elk, dark WT, and brown hog. Those are 40-43 yds. Not quite as good as dmack but it'll kill!
    Attached Files

Comment

Don’t use me as the example lol. I thought the first three on the ground where yours [emoji23]

Comment

But you have to admit. It is a nice range over there. And cool place to just hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Don’t use me as the example lol. I thought the first three on the ground where yours [emoji23]
          Ummm no! Arsewhole!

Comment

Put in a little scouting today, the white oaks are pretty slammed in a couple spots. Some already starting to drop. Also saw 2 deer while setting a cam.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Ummm no! Arsewhole!

What I say? Lol

Comment

I went scouting the other day along a creek, ended up at lake Conroe and ran into a few of these. No shots fired because I’m an idiot and hadn’t gotten my license yet when I took this picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
                  I went scouting the other day along a creek, ended up at lake Conroe and ran into a few of these. No shots fired because I’m an idiot and hadn’t gotten my license yet when I took this picture.
                  Always have a license just in case.
                  That hog looks messed up. No only did you get a pic, but looks like it's missing most of the hair on its hind quarters.
                  Also - That is some nasty stuff to try to hunt (or walk) in. I was in the same stuff when my flashlight died at 4:30am. Not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    Well. Triax sold. Now new bow coming. Halon 32 come jump in my hands. Got high hopes for this one. Until she gets here. 50# Halon 6 with 70% mods. Shooting a smoking 287. But drilling tacks.
                    When you get tired of the 32 I’ll show you how to shoot it

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                      Everyone’s always picking on the little guy, huh.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Everyone’s always picking on the little guy, huh.

I know right. One of these days my feelings will get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post

There is always that possibility. I mean I doubt it. But you never know. Well I kinda know. But I don’t want to crush your dreams. 🤠

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post

Hahaha aw man. That sucks. What was the lat/long of where you saw them? My bow and I need to eat so we’ll go back into there and take care of them piggies. Ha

Comment

Something happened to my Tapatalk and TBH.
                              It seems it's changed again, so now I'll have to figure it out....again .
                              Why can't they just leave it alone.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got to scout that new spot today. Barely any tracks and no sign other wise. 2 nice looking spots but who knows, maybe they’ll be there later in the year when their pattern changes. Went to check out ole faithful and tracks everywhere. Guess I’ll be hunting there again this year. 5 hours of walking is almost too much for this fat boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X