Trump doesn't care about the environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    How cleaner is our air and water now than before? How much more are we doing to continue to take care of earth than we did before?
    For some its never enough until they control everything. And usually the ones complaining...are doing the least to contribute.
    America in not even in the top 10 polluters on the planet. I can't see what the OP wrote about it but I'm sure it's a real winner

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      America in not even in the top 10 polluters on the planet.
      These clueless terds won't give up until Galvestons beaches are crystal clear blue water and white sand like they used to be before mean people made them dirty.

Galveston in 1491
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        These clueless terds won't give up until Galvestons beaches are crystal clear blue water and white sand like they used to be before mean people made them dirty.

Galveston in 1491

Comment

Meanwhile in China.................

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
            India, Pakistan, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Why is he rolling back methane gas regulations when the energy industry itself is saying they need to have these regulations in place????
              It's because he wants to release enough greenhouse gases so the oceans will rise. And flood Obama's new 15 million dollar oceanside compound. Trump is very vindictive.

Comment

Still not over the election huh? Just get it all out Tfan we know it hurts but it will be ok...
                We all still love you buddy!

Comment

President Trump called this morning and wanted to know of he has pizzed off TF yet.
                  I emailed him back and told him I would check with the green screen.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    President Trump called this morning and wanted to know of he has pizzed off TF yet.
                    I emailed him back and told him I would check with the green screen.

Tell him nope, try harder!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                      Meanwhile Vaping will kill more humans than Methane ever has or ever will(probably already has).... Oh wait..

Comment

As usual he spews some libtard Bu!!***** and the runs and hide and just watches all the remarks he gets while sitting in his mothers spare bedroom naked on a bean bag pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                          As usual he spews some libtard Bu!!***** and the runs and hide and just watches all the remarks he gets while sitting in his mothers spare bedroom naked on a bean bag pillow.
                          LoL
                          So you all are ok with more methane being released into the atmosphere?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            LoL
                            So you all are ok with more methane being released into the atmosphere?
                            Yep, and I have no desire to ban cows due to them burping and farting.

Comment

If you really want to decrease the amount of methane OP, I would boycott Taco Bell. Poop happens ya know.

Comment

Is there any real data that increase methane is harmful?

Comment

Working...
                                X