Trump doesn't care about the environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump doesn't care about the environment

Why is he rolling back methane gas regulations when the energy industry itself is saying they need to have these regulations in place????

If a American Medical Association is telling you that you need to keep certain regulations in place to ward off shoddy surgeons would you still go ahead and remove those regulations???

This guy!

"More than 60 oil and gas companies have made voluntary commitments to pare emissions of methane, the chief ingredient of natural gas, though some of them insist federal regulation is still essential for the highly fragmented industry. For instance, BP Plc and Royal Dutch Shell Plc executives said in March that they favor federal regulation of the oil industry’s methane emissions, with BP asserting in an opinion piece that voluntary actions by a handful of companies “are not enough to solve the problem.”

Calm down there buddy and don't worry the left will have something else for you to worry about by tomorrow.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      Calm down there buddy and don't worry the left will have something else for you to worry about by tomorrow.

LMAO! Sounds like a Snowflake.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post

A cucking snowflake

Comment

If BP is quoted on anything, safety or health related; you can rest assured that it is purely posturing for the media.

Those are the same idiots that blew up their rig in the gulf (cutting corners on safety), and how many times have they had nasty accidents at their Texas City refinery (too cheap to make upgrades) Several of which have cost lives?

I don't trust them at all.

Comment

Because he's racist and wanting to genocide an entire generation.

Their...you feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              https://youtu.be/UFatVn1hP3o

A cuck & snowflake
              Pretty sure I recently saw an article about EPA emissions being the lowest they have been in 67 years.

Comment

On second thought I think we should all agree with him and then just close the thread.[emoji4]

Comment

It doesn’t matter what Trump or anyone thinks. The oil majors support regulation ONLY because their (foreign) investors pressure them to drive down greenhouse gases and increase sustainability efforts. Regulation is the tool by which companies get to claim the advantage of reporting improvements to their investors while telling their boards of directors that the capex was a mandatory negative to the balance sheet. I’m all for a cleaner planet with more efficient use of natural resources, but until China and India join in, our efforts are futile.

The only reason domestic politics enters into the discussion is expediency.

Comment

Increasing the regulatory burden is also an effective tool to keep smaller, more nimble competitors out of your industry.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      Increasing the regulatory burden is also an effective tool to keep smaller, more nimble competitors out of your industry.
                      In some industries, yes. In other industries increasing regulation is a forcing function for innovation in order to meet new standards. Smaller, more agile companies are sometimes able to innovate quicker than large corporations who are burdened by layers of bureaucracy

Comment

How cleaner is our air and water now than before? How much more are we doing to continue to take care of earth than we did before?
                        For some its never enough until they control everything. And usually the ones complaining...are doing the least to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                          You new here? He's the biggest snowflake we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            You new here? He's the biggest snowflake we got.

Comment

That is a very MSNBC thread title you selected there.

How on earth are we ever going to survive 5 1/2 more years of this maniac! He has to be stopped! For Christ sakes, he’s trying to accomplish the things he campaigned on that got him elected in the first place.

Think JR will run in 2024? Let’s keep winning! I am not tired of it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X