Freemason Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike
    What lodge are you in? let me know I would be honored to attend youre 3rd degree. If iI can help in anyway let me know. I am Junior Warden at # 522 Baird.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHNTR View Post
      Mike
      What lodge are you in? let me know I would be honored to attend youre 3rd degree. If iI can help in anyway let me know. I am Junior Warden at # 522 Baird.
      i'll second that. it'd be cool to have some of us TBH'ers show up for the real goat ropin!

good luck mike. if you've ever been snipe hunting and enjoyed it, you'll have a blast with this!

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

This is much better than snipe hunting. Except they gave me the dull knife... I was nice enough to get the next guy a spoon...

I'm still not sure why he won't talk to me.
          Last edited by bobo; 01-21-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo View Post
            This id much better than snipe hunting. Except they gave me the dull knife... I was nice enough to get the next guy a spoon...

I'm still not sure why he won't talk to me.
            at least it wasn't a spork like i got!

Comment

man they gave you plastic... I didn't know they had plastic back then...

Comment

good luck. i entertained the idea when a Msaon took me to his lodge but i don't think i'm smart enough to get through it

Comment

Best of luck Mike. Please let me know when they schedule your EA, I'd love to attend.

BTW....I'll be in Houston tonight at Holland Lodge #1 and the valley this weekend at the Grand Masters Conference. If any TBH'ers are at either one, look me up.

Comment

Best of luck on your vote to become a brother........Rick
                    Joseph A. Kemp Lodge...#1286

Comment

if you can learn your ABC's and 123's you're smart enough! but the mental work is only part of it, it's more of a way of life and maintaining good character.

and yeah, thery had plastic back then!... it hadn't been around long though

Comment

aren't the Freemasons a spin off of the Knights Templar?

Comment

Abilene Lodge 559, it would be great if some of you guys made it. I'll let you know if and when I know.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                            aren't the Freemasons a spin off of the Knights Templar?
                            Actually, to be in the Knights Templar, you have to first be a Mason. Same with the Shriners and Scotish Rite. All good orgs.

Comment

Originally posted by doncom View Post

BTW....I'll be in Houston tonight at Holland Lodge #1 and the valley this weekend at the Grand Masters Conference. If any TBH'ers are at either one, look me up.
                              I just moved to Houston last month. I'm in the Galleria area, is that lodge near by?

Comment

good luck mike. From a Brother to a future Brother!

It's a beautiful thang!

Comment

Working...
                                X