This needs airtime in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This needs airtime in the US

Yeah, we should bring more of them here they say......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nate-bomb.html

She did the right thing, if all of the jihadist mothers would do the same.

Comment

What a bunch of freaks. She looks evil in that pic before it detonates.

Comment

Well, on a positive note, that little child will grt an eternity in heaven while his evil parents get eternity in the fires of hell

Comment

Hard to believe people can do that to their children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            She did the right thing, if all of the jihadist mothers would do the same.
            C'mon man, that is an innocent kid who had no choice in where he was born or who his family was. I'd wager you dont support abortion of American babies, but you cheer at the killing of toddlers of our enemy? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Well, on a positive note, that little child will grt an eternity in heaven while his evil parents get eternity in the fires of hell
            Interesting, can you provide a biblical reference for this? I've never been able to come up with one and it seems to be a doctrine of man.

In fact the Psalmist says the evil wayward even in their mother's womb. (Ps 58:3

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              C'mon man, that is an innocent kid who had no choice in where he was born or who his family was. I'd wager you dont support abortion of American babies, but you cheer at the killing of toddlers of our enemy? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Interesting, can you provide a biblical reference for this? I've never been able to come up with one and it seems to be a doctrine of man.

In fact the Psalmist says the evil wayward even in their mother's womb. (Ps 58:3
              God is not going to sentence a 2 y/o to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Now you have me confused.
                Innocent kid, ( i believe is true ) and you apparently do as well
                I say he will have heaven for eternity. But instead of an innocent kid you leave it open to the possibility he was evil even in the womb.
                I'm not being confrontational...just confused

Comment

God is not going to sentence a 2 y/o to hell
                  I don't know, I'm just asking you to substantiate your statement biblically.

Now you have me confused.
                  Innocent kid, ( i believe is true ) and you apparently do as well
                  I say he will have heaven for eternity. But instead of an innocent kid you leave it open to the possibility he was evil even in the womb.
                  I'm not being confrontational...just confused
                  Innocent by man's standards and innocent by God's aren't the same thing.

Comment

Wow...........that went sideways.
                    Anyway, prayers for the innocents that are involved in this mess that is spreading across the globe!

Comment

We are face to face with the epitome of evil. Doing that to an innocent child underscores that fact. These people cannot be talked into peace. They can only be killed off like rabid coyotes and it should be done by the hundreds of thousands. This hate is taught in their schools in the stead of actual subject matter. If a war is what they want, I believe, a war they shall get but I'm not referring to the s**t show that has played out over the last decade. I mean, beat them into submission and set them back 200 years. To hell with politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X