Veteran Dragged from Ceremony for Saying "God"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran Dragged from Ceremony for Saying "God"

My Dad fought in World War 2 for a country which I no longer recognize.

I don't know what this formerly great nation is coming to. Afraid it ain't gonna be good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

video seems a little incomplete. If the story is accurate, is highly disturbing. especially for everyone who keeps thinking the military will act on common sense, and not just blindly follow orders if SHTF

Comment

Doesn't surprise me since Obama has steadily purged our military of most of the right leaning command officers.

Since Obama took office an unprecedented number of top military leaders have been removed from their posts – nearly 200 generals, flag officers and other high-ranking officials. They are being “removed” at a rate of about one per week.

Allen West, who served on the House Armed Services Committee, is calling for hearings “to determine exactly why” so many officers, especially senior officers, are being given the boot.

Sadly, it seems the greatest force our military is facing is not that of the foreign enemy but the enemy within?the one in the White House that is actively purging our military.

One top military official, Ret. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely has been very outspoken on what he calls a “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration – a stunning nine generals and flag officers relieved of duty this year alone.

This stuff is real.
        It seems that Obama has been engaged in his own private ‘purge’ of generals and other leaders at the very top of the US Military.

Comment

Wow very sad

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Doesn't surprise me since Obama has steadily purged our military of most of the right leaning command officers.

Since Obama took office an unprecedented number of top military leaders have been removed from their posts – nearly 200 generals, flag officers and other high-ranking officials. They are being “removed” at a rate of about one per week.

Allen West, who served on the House Armed Services Committee, is calling for hearings “to determine exactly why” so many officers, especially senior officers, are being given the boot.

Sadly, it seems the greatest force our military is facing is not that of the foreign enemy but the enemy within?the one in the White House that is actively purging our military.

One top military official, Ret. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely has been very outspoken on what he calls a “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration – a stunning nine generals and flag officers relieved of duty this year alone.

This stuff is real.
            http://amac.us/obama-changes-directi...general-purge/
            that may be true about obama, but bush implemented the practice of removing God from these speeches....

In 2005, the Pentagon changed the speech to remove all references to the divine, substituting additional historical facts such as Neil Armstrong’s planting of an American flag on the moon in 1969. But many service members prefer the traditional speech and desire that version given at their own retirement celebrations

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
              that may be true about obama, but bush implemented the practice of removing God from these speeches....
              I am sure no Bush cheerleader--bank bailouts, "Patriot " Act, long term meddling in the Middle East, etc, etc.

Comment

Something is off. Why couldn't I make out any sound, speech, before he was grabbed?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                  Something is off. Why couldn't I make out any sound, speech, before he was grabbed?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                  That was my thoughts, seems alot of the story leading up to the point that the video starts was left out

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    That was my thoughts, seems alot of the story leading up to the point that the video starts was left out
                    There was bad blood between the guy dragged out and the squadron commander prior to this incident. That's all it was about.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                      I am sure no Bush cheerleader--bank bailouts, "Patriot " Act, long term meddling in the Middle East, etc, etc.
                      agree, don't leave out the creation of the Department of Homeland Security..

Comment

I'm guessing this is the same video. There is more to the story. See the link below.

A retired Senior Master Sergeant who was forcibly removed during a flag-folding ceremony is giving the US Air Force an ultimatum: apologize and punish those responsible or face a federal civil-rights lawsuit. SMSgt (R) Oscar Rodriguez -who was known for his moving delivery “flag-folding speech” during folding ceremonies is collaborating with lawyers  from the First […]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          There was bad blood between the guy dragged out and the squadron commander prior to this incident. That's all it was about.
                          The squadron commander wanted him to use the "new, improved" ceremony without reference to God and the retiring officer wanted his retirement ceremony with the original references to God. Squadron commander overstepped his authority and stepped right on the 1st Amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                            The squadron commander wanted him to use the "new, improved" ceremony without reference to God and the retiring officer wanted his retirement ceremony with the original references to God. Squadron commander overstepped his authority and stepped right on the 1st Amendment.

This is old news. It came out that he used that as a way to get more attention out of the story. It worked, you clicked on the article because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              This is old news. It came out that he used that as a way to get more attention out of the story. It worked, you clicked on the article because of it.
                              I am sure Allen West doesn't have access to enough information to comment on the incident. If you have a source you can reference for the animosity between the two as the reason for him being dragged from the man's retirement ceremony, post it.

Comment

Working...
                              X