Thou shalt not kill....... ; however,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thou shalt not kill....... ; however,

Sometimes I think I would have no problem summarily executing hundreds of thousands of them. I would not even blink.

Dam!!! 8 million? How about be happy your alive.
    Canada has lost it!

"It is also likely that the Canadian government failed in its obligation to protect the rights of its citizen, even if that citizen was fighting in Afghanistan against Canada and its allies."

Doesn't this make you a traitor, why should you have any rights?

Comment

I may have just broken a few of my own teeth gritting over that article. It is a mental disorder, people. I will run with that until it is soundly disproved.

Comment

The crazies are running the asylum

Comment

Yep, there is a breach in the entire system! Prayers for the grieving families that are affected by this horrendous decision.

Comment

Wtactualf!

Comment

I heard that on the radio yesterday and wanted to kick the crap out of the nearest liberal.
              fortunately i live in central Tx, in the country....so i could not find one
              Canada is lost
              Mexico is a disaster
              central america is a disaster
              We are going to have a hell of a time keeping total destruction of our own country at bay

Comment

Sounds like we may be able to seize it since a judgement has been set against him by US courts. Sure hope he never gets a penny. Take the money and shoot him in the face.

Comment

I just can't comprehend their way of thinking, ***. They will be the downfall of Western Civilization, idiots.

Comment

Working...
                  X