Nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing?

So Trump just fired his campaign manager and no one is going crazy about it?

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    So Trump just fired his campaign manager and no one is going crazy about it?
    Trump who?

Comment

Trump fires a lot of people... it's kind of his "thing"

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          I understand, but it seems to me as contentious his entire campaign has been, this would be big news. News agencies are implying he did it to appease the R party in an effort to garner the parties support.

So I guess even though he got 1237, he must not feel comfortable surviving the convention IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            I understand, but it seems to me as contentious his entire campaign has been, this would be big news. News agencies are implying he did it to appease the R party in an effort to garner the parties support.

So I guess even though he got 1237, he must not feel comfortable surviving the convention IMO.
            U got it! He has no ground game for a general election. The rhetoric is starting to wear thin and folks really want answers...........even those in his camp. Not standing tall to IMPRESS (or at least sway) fence sitting conservatives with the bathroom issue in North Carolina was telling. Heck, transgenders are welcome in Trump Tower bathrooms!!! Fast forward to his comment on gun control following a TERRORISTIC attack on American citizens.........I think his team that got him this far is out of their league and he realizes that a 48 electoral college spread today has to be overcome with more structured comments/campaigning/speeches.........in my opinion!

Comment

The moron clown has already lost the general.

who cares who he fires?

he's too much of a narcissist to allow any one to give him recommendations.

Comment

Reports I've seen indicate that his kids wanted Corey Lewandowski's gone, his daughter Ivanka has wanted Lewandowski's replaced since the incident in Florida with the female report.

Last edited by stykshooter; 06-20-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

You're fired!

Comment

Nobody is saying anything about the kid @ Trump's Fundraiser in Las Vegas who tried to pull a weapon from LEO's holster, kid claimed he wanted to shoot Trump ???

Mark Cuban is calling out Trump, claims he doesn't have the cash & GOP claims that Trumps is running on emergency funds

Comment

Liberal Mark running his mouth. The same guy that considered being a VP? That Mark Cuban? I'm sure his comments hold nothing but 100% truth and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        U got it! He has no ground game for a general election. The rhetoric is starting to wear thin and folks really want answers...........even those in his camp. Not standing tall to IMPRESS (or at least sway) fence sitting conservatives with the bathroom issue in North Carolina was telling. Heck, transgenders are welcome in Trump Tower bathrooms!!! Fast forward to his comment on gun control following a TERRORISTIC attack on American citizens.........I think his team that got him this far is out of their league and he realizes that a 48 electoral college spread today has to be overcome with more structured comments/campaigning/speeches.........in my opinion!
                        Trump has one option. Open up the wallet and a huge blitzkrieg on Hillary or slowly fade out of sight. We will see if the campaign manager is as sly as many have said.

Comment

Not a Trump fan but Cuban ought to spend his time trying to put together a basketball team that can make it past the first round of playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                          X