No announcement yet.

metal building house/shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the tips and advice everyone. Hope to get it going soon.

Comment

My brother and I are building a fishing camp down in POC. The slab is 55'x50'. Enclosed is 40'x50'. Here are few pictures. We are heading down this weekend to start the wiring. Hope to be finished by February.

Click image for larger version

Name:	POC Front Small.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	23861198

Name:	poc111508 004.jpg
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	23861199

Name:	poc111508 007.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	23861200

Name:	poc111508 016.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	23861201

Name:	poc111508 017.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	23861202

Name:	poc111508 008.jpg
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	23861203

Comment

you need to talk to bboswell

Comment

If you are going to be living in it as well, use foam insulation all around where the living quaters as well. Number 1, it will REALLY cut down on the noise. Number 2, it will save BIG TIME on your utility bills. This is the foam we used in our house www.demilecusa.com. Our highest bill has not been over $170.00 for a 3000 sqft home and during the summer we had the temp set at 71 degrees all sumer long.

Comment

Hurry up Stolle!

I'm ready to go fishing.

Comment

Heres a few shots from the one I'm working on...

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                Hurry up Stolle!

I'm ready to go fishing.
                No kidding. I see myself drunk on that front porch in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    When I saw those stairs I instantly envisioned Stolle tumbling down them in a drunken stupor.

Y'all make sure and put some padding at the bottom of the stairs.
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Wow Stolle, you will look so cute in your denim skirt next to all those pink studs.

Comment

Havent done it yet but have the plans for it already. I have some friends in East Texas working on their house/barn as I type this. Its great, 22 foot celings in livingroom for all his dead animals. AWESOME!!!!

Comment

I built one and lived in it while we were building our house, mine is 40x50 and what we did was build a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom down stairs w/ a loft 14x38 upstair and split it into two bedrooms for the kids. We have since came back in and framed out all the interior walls and sheetrocked the whole interior, painted and turned it into a really nice house that i moved my parents into. from the outside it looks like a barn but on the inside it is a really nice house, I think better than mine, with wood floors and all the trimmings.

Comment

I'm currently working on a metal building for my deer/party camp house.

Name:	TBH.JPG
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	23861224
                            To the left will be living quarters, middle is kitchen/party room, to the right is the porch and behind the camera is the garage.

Name:	TBH2.JPG
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	23861225
                            We came in and sprayed additional insulation on the exterior walls and roof.

Comment

HIJACK ALERT

Sort of...

anyone have pictures of their game cleaning/cold storage set ups? We have the plans for the ranch house and guest house complete and we want the architect to draw up the cleaning/storage station as well. Thanks.

Comment

Nicest home i ever lived in was like that. I rented it for a couple years. Now my wife and I are in the planning stages as well.
                                Make sure you include a large rock fireplace for future big game

Comment

Working...
                                X