STUPID OP's...it's "off season time!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUPID OP's...it's "off season time!"

I'll admit it, I'm bored as Hell..it's off season at least for Deer and some other critters!

So, no deals in classifieds other than a select few trying to raise $$ to pay the IRS or some trying to recap their purchases when they over paid AND of course they can't figure out how to post pics so waiting for someone to volunteer to post for them...it never ends!?

So here's MY stupid "off season OP," what's on your computer lap top cover?

I also just "threw in" some items on the back porch table to inspire even more comments...
    Attached Files

Nothing

Comment

When it's not deer season, it's fishing season for the next 8 months

Comment

Wife finally let me take the protective film off the back of the laptop! It's five + years old.

Comment

You know you're supposed to point the stickers the other way so they're right side up when the laptop is in use

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            You know you're supposed to point the stickers the other way so they're right side up when the laptop is in use
            Haaaa. That was my immediate thought as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Nothing
              same

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Yep, I know, but in my past life of working and living off my computer..I did NOT have anyone to see what was on my cover...I "ain't stupid Bro!"

But, thanks for educating my ole' A^%, appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                  Yep, I know, but in my past life of working and living off my computer..I did NOT have anyone to see what was on my cover...I "ain't stupid Bro!"

But, thanks for educating my ole' A^%, appreciated
                  “Yea right”...you know you just “put” those stickers on there right “before” you started this thread ”.”

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                    “Yea right”...you know you just “put” those stickers on there right “before” you started this thread ”.”
                    HaHa...yep you got me!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                      I kind of like them upside down. Waiting for someone to ask what brand of a computer "DY" is.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        I kind of like them upside down. Waiting for someone to ask what brand of a computer "DY" is.
                        I'd tell ya' but I like your style..."stirring up the poop," something I always enjoy, lol!! Let's sit back and see if it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          When it's not deer season, it's fishing season for the next 8 months
                          And for me it is always hog season---

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                            And for me it is always hog season---
                            And that too

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                              I'd tell ya' but I like your style..."stirring up the poop," something I always enjoy, lol!! Let's sit back and see if it happens?
                              Man, not stirring the poop at all. I was fearful some of the boys here may go to sleep puzzled about the new "DY" line of 'puters.

Comment

Working...
                              X