Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compared to last seasons game, Clemson will be a better team with Lawrence at QB this year as he improved leaps and bounds last year. I think the emergence of Lawrence also outweighs Clemson’s loss on the DL.

I can’t wait to see Jimbos strategy. Try and take away the run, more pass blitz? Two tight end sets? Who knows but I can’t wait.

I don’t see this as a 3 score game, I see it going to the end.

I’m making gumbo early and parking my rear for these two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Compared to last seasons game, Clemson will be a better team with Lawrence at QB this year as he improved leaps and bounds last year. I think the emergence of Lawrence also outweighs Clemson’s loss on the DL.

I can’t wait to see Jimbos strategy. Try and take away the run, more pass blitz? Two tight end sets? Who knows but I can’t wait.

I'll be watching. Nice 2:30 game. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I'll be watching. Nice 2:30 game. Good luck.

This is what’s it’s about. Good competition.

It makes the patsy opponent type games even more frustrating to watch.

And good luck to you

Comment

This is what’s it’s about. Good competition.

It makes the patsy opponent type games even more frustrating to watch.

Yessir. Great TV for week 2. Two Texas teams with marquee games. I like it.

Comment

I’m glad they’re not at the same time, it’s going to make for one heck of an afternoon and evening of CFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I pull for all Texas teams vs out of state teams. Hook'em, gig'em and whatever!

Comment

The last two comments are spot on. If the two year olds would grow up we could chill and enjoy some quality football in the great state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  The last two comments are spot on. If the two year olds would grow up we could chill and enjoy some quality football in the great state of Texas.
                  Oh, this two year old will definitely enjoy watching a quality LSU whip some *** in the state capital. Before that, I’ll be enjoying watching my team compete with, yet again, the #1 team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Oh, this two year old will definitely enjoy watching a quality LSU whip some *** in the state capital. Before that, I’ll be enjoying watching my team compete with, yet again, the #1 team in the country.
                    Typical...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Oh please. Lawrance ain’t no Mond.

Shoo wee! Ain’t that the truth [emoji23]

Comment

Take away the run, you’ve got two beasts on the outside in Ross and Higgins.

Play soft coverage, you’ve got ETN and Dixon, and Sunshine might not be a Michael Vick with his feet but he’s no Tom Brady either.

I’m not worried about LB or DL play, but the DBs have me a little scared with the way Mond threw the ball last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          Very good option but taco deli is my favorite.

He wanted different so that’s why I suggested Valentines for breakfast tacos. Lots of good breakfast tacos around town including Taco Deli.

Personally I’d eat breakfast at Cisco’s. That may be my spot after our 5am tailgate setup. [emoji2357]

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                            Take away the run, you’ve got two beasts on the outside in Ross and Higgins.

Play soft coverage, you’ve got ETN and Dixon, and Sunshine might not be a Michael Vick with his feet but he’s no Tom Brady either.

I’m not worried about LB or DL play, but the DBs have me a little scared with the way Mond threw the ball last week.

There the #1 team at this time for a reason. Got to pick your poison. Last year they held ETN in check

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              He wanted different so that’s why I suggested Valentines for breakfast tacos. Lots of good breakfast tacos around town including Taco Deli.

Personally I’d eat breakfast at Cisco’s. That may be my spot after our 5am tailgate setup. [emoji2357]
                              Cisco's is definately a good choice....for decades.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                There the #1 team at this time for a reason. Got to pick your poison. Last year they held ETN in check

He had less than 10 attempts, 8 to be exact for 44 yards and a TD with a 5.5 avg. they’ll lean on him this year.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Chad C; 09-04-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X