!@*% Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!@*% Hogs

Hogs are back on my lease & landowner has OK'd a guillotine style trap. any pointers on pen size/door trigger appreciated.

I built this exact trap and it worked to perfection..
    One video for the door, one for the completion of the trap itself with said made door

There are several types of trap doors available that can be used on wild pig traps. Some work, some don't. This video provides step-by-step instructions fo...

In many cases, corral traps are the most cost- and time-effective method for removing wild pigs. This video provides step-by-step instructions on how to buil...

Comment

Big trap. Trigger at far back with scattered corn all over
      . catch the herd.

Comment

There are several different ideas in the DIY forum, and here is one that has been very successful.

Comment

awesome videos. is that two 16' panels or three?

Comment

Whatever trap you go with, set up a feeder and camera on it. When you see that they are going in regularly, especially the big smart trap shy ones, set it to catch them.

Comment

Get to whacking without prejudice!!!

Comment

Pretty much caught all the dumb ones here but not seeing near as many on the cameras either

Locked door open on the box trap because I had a pic of a deer inside of it yesterday. Luckily it did not trigger the door. Last thing I want is to catch a deer

6 or 9 trap still set but the deer can jump out

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                  Whatever trap you go with, set up a feeder and camera on it. When you see that they are going in regularly, especially the big smart trap shy ones, set it to catch them.
                  This is my method--caught 13 in 3 different sets this week--2 solo boars and 3 sows with litters (11 in all).

Comment

Working...
                  X