Tuesday Night Shoots at Mesquite Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Night Shoots at Mesquite Archery Club

Our Tuesday night shoots are back starting 3-10-15 and will continue every Tuesday night until 10-27-15.

This is a 20 Target 3D fun shoot that many regulars shoot every week. This is a great way to prepare for upcoming tournaments, test and tune your equipment, sharpen your hunting skills and relieve the work week stress.

The gates open at 4:30 for registration and you can start as you and your group arrive. After the shoot some will hang around the fire and we cook hamburgers, or hot links and shoot the breeze for awhile.

The shoot fee is $5.00 for Members and $10.00 for guests.

Abigale and I will be a regular to these but will have to miss the 1st one. See you soon

Comment

We'e looking forward to it but I checked the range last night after work and we still have a lot of water. If we get rain again Sunday or Monday we may have to post pone the first one. I'll try to keep everyone updated on the conditions here and on the club website.

Comment

We reset the course over the weekend so we should be good to go tonight. It will definitely be wet so bring some rubber boots.

Comment

The forecast is looking good this Tuesday and keep in mind if you were drawn for Hagerman and need to complete your proficiency test we are doing them during our Tuesday night shoots.

Comment

The course is a little muddy after recent rains, so rubber boots would be a good idea this week.

Comment

High and dry this week, don't forget your Hagerman proficiency score cards and fees are due July 15th.

Comment

Working...
              X