Hello TBH Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello TBH Members

Hi everyone I just want to introduce myself to the fire my name is John/Wolfpack0311 , I finally made the leap to become a member of the TBH FAMILY last week after stalking this website for a couple years their is a lot of good information passed on here from hunting to the (chili post), I'm not a big social media person and I do not have a fb or any of the other ones that are out their, But you can not go wrong with this forum their seems to be a lot of stand up people on here, I've seen a few tbh stickers rolling around my area so maybe I will run into a few of you one day. Now alittle about myself I was born and raised from the location on my profile , I grew up in the outdoors hunting, fishing, ranching etc. was never really an inside person, I joined the Corps in 2005 -2009 with 3rd lar as a Scout did two combat tours to Iraq and in between my service is when I bought my first compound bow and started practicing and learning the craft, I've never taken any deer with it just a few hogs here and their over the years, My wife and I were blessed and were able to purchase 30 acres 4yrs ago through the VLB awesome people they are, they made our dream come true too buy our own piece of Texas its not a big piece of land but its ours and the way I have it setup for hunting feels like a 100acres the buck in my avatar was the first buck taken off the property any score guesses, I'm stuck in the middle of three huge low fence ranches and I'm very fortunate to know all the neighbors around me and informed them I'm not the brown its down hunter and we watch each others properties, So for now the bow has been retired I still practice but I don't want to take any chances of deer crossing properties and bothering the other landowners everytime I need to track a deer so the boomstick is the answer at this point but their is nothing like watching a lighted nock disappear through an animal!! Sorry for the long intro everyone SEMPER FI

Hello John. Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Evening John. Pull up a stool and join in.

Comment

Welcome John

Comment

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                    Welcome and thank you for your service!
                    This. !!

Comment

Welcome John ! Like the name. Just happens to be my middle name too . Pull up a log and have a sit. And warm your feet by the fireside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	24560374

Comment

Welcome to the fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Welcome John

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome. Great intro and thanks for your service.

Comment

Working...
                              X