Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any reports??

Comment

Rut is over in Grayson they been running does hard for the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
        I have not seen, nor have any of my cams picked up any rutting activity. The rut is most certainly not over. It is just getting ready to start.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
          I have not seen, nor have any of my cams picked up any rutting activity. The rut is most certainly not over. It is just getting ready to start.
          I'd have to agree, I haven't seen any action at my place yet.

Comment

I saw chasing about a wk ago. 3 bucks after 1 doe.

No deer at fdr's/on cam.
            At first I thought acorns....... Now I'm wondering if doe's are hiding???

Comment

We are still seeing just the younger bucks chase. These does haven't com in heat here. We've got about 10 that are resident does. I can assure you that when they come into heat, we know it. It happens the same way every year. The mature bucks are in the area, just mainly moving at night. The time just hasn't come yet.

Comment

Couple more days boy.. You better be in the stand this weekend

Comment

Good News? My largest buck Billy came back last weekend.

Bad News? It was at 2 am.

Bad News II? I only had three photos, and one of them was me as I walking up to check the camera. So over a weeks time I didn't have anything. I chalk it up to the corn going bad. My brother in law tossed his camera and corn out and got a bunch of does and smaller buck, so they are near by. We'll see how the fresher corn goes this week, though I'm suspecting nocturnal if they show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage Coyote View Post
                    Good News? My largest buck Billy came back last weekend.

Bad News? It was at 2 am.

Bad News II? I only had three photos, and one of them was me as I walking up to check the camera. So over a weeks time I didn't have anything. I chalk it up to the corn going bad. My brother in law tossed his camera and corn out and got a bunch of does and smaller buck, so they are near by. We'll see how the fresher corn goes this week, though I'm suspecting nocturnal if they show up.

I would chalk it up to that logo in the bottom left corner of your trail cam pic. I have a couple of them as well and when the batteries get below about 50% the sensor does not work unless you walk right up to the thing. As soon as I put fresh batteries in it starts working like normal again.

Comment

Im in Fannin Co but we are finally seeing some movement on trail cam. Last year the rut was in full swing by Nov 13th (I shot a buck that was tending a doe, so I can confirm the rut status and the date! )

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                        I will respectfully disagree. It is NOT over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          Im in Fannin Co but we are finally seeing some movement on trail cam. Last year the rut was in full swing by Nov 13th (I shot a buck that was tending a doe, so I can confirm the rut status and the date! )

Good to know. I hunt Fannin too

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            I will respectfully disagree. It is NOT over.
                            I know best time I like to see the big boys behind a doe is November 15 through the end of month!

Comment

Saw a buck tending a doe behind my house tonight.

Comment

The soaking rain may have driven them back to corn this week. Bucks are cruising. Now's the time to find the does...

Comment

Working...
                                X