Approved ATF Stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved ATF Stamp

Just got the call that my ATF stamp is approved for my silencer. Took a little over 7 months. I filed it under a trust. Super excited to try it out.

Congrats man.. should be in your hands inside of 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
      Congrats man.. should be in your hands inside of 2 weeks.
      Clarification, the shop called me said that they have received the stamp and I can pick it up today!

Comment

Now THAT'S the call you want!! Awesome!

Comment

Giddy up! That is great news.

Comment

Well then maybe i will see mine in 2.5-3 months! always can hope and dream.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                Now THAT'S the call you want!! Awesome!
                Heck yeah. I just wish that I would have put in for two now.

Comment

Awesome! Can I ask what shop you used, and do they sell online or deal over the phone? Trying to get my ducks in a row to get one and still not sure what shop to go with yet.

Comment

Sweet!! Cant wait for mine to come in.

Comment

Stamp collecting is addictive. Ya can't just buy one. With the trust, you only pay once. Congrats.

Comment

I love my can, they are great

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                          Awesome! Can I ask what shop you used, and do they sell online or deal over the phone? Trying to get my ducks in a row to get one and still not sure what shop to go with yet.
                          Silencer shop in Austin off 183. Really helpful guys. Went there in person.

Comment

Nine months into my Osprey, and two months into my thunderbeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                              Heck yeah. I just wish that I would have put in for two now.
                              What you will learn, with time, is that you will always feel this way. For this reason, lots of guys always have something pending. Helps keep that anxiety at bay and makes things more regular. I used to clear my entire calendar to make it to the shop on stamp day. Now I go get it when it's convenient.

If you want, since it's in your 'hood, you can do your next SS order through Shady Oaks Gun Range in Cedar Park. SS does all the work, and you get to shoot your can while you wait for the application to be approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X