Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best truck seat cover to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best truck seat cover to buy?

I'm looking for seat covers for my truck. What are the best and which ones should I stay away from.

Thanks

I've been looking for my truck. Marathon and wet okole keep popping up as favorites but I've never had either so can't give any feedback.

Comment

Have had Marathon in my F-150 for several years. Buying a new truck this week and will probably go back with Marathon or maybe Headwaters.

Comment

I have been very happy with Marathon second set nearly 400k miles of seat time between the pair.

Comment

I have wet okle on my tundra. The fit is perfect and that look great. Don’t have any experience with any others but if I were buying seat covers again it would be wet okle.

Comment

I bought Carhart for mine and really like them and they matched the interior really well

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
              I have wet okle on my tundra. The fit is perfect and that look great. Don’t have any experience with any others but if I were buying seat covers again it would be wet okle.
              I need to look into these before season gets here, I need some for my 2018 Tundra.

Comment

Headwater is much quicker than marathon and seems to be more personable

Comment

Are these washable?

Comment

I believe Marathon are the best

Comment

Just put a set of Ruff Tuff covers on my truck. Best fitting covers I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                        Are these washable?
                        The Marathons are and I believe many of the others are as well.

The set of Marathons I have on my 04 F-150 fit great.

Comment

In for this as well. Have a 2015 Tundra and love it but the seats get dirty quick.

Comment

Clazzio I have the leather ones in my Tacoma and they are awesome. Perfect custom fit everyone thinks they are factory leather. Takes a little patience to install ( about 2 hours) but well worth it. watch the videos.
                            Clazzio Seat Covers are the most affordable way to upgrade your seats to leather. Most Trusted Online Dealer of Clazzio Seat Covers

Wet Okle would be my next choice but they don't breath well.
                            Last edited by ELKAHOLIC; 08-13-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                              Clazzio I have the leather ones in my Tacoma and they are awesome. Perfect custom fit everyone thinks they are factory leather. Takes a little patience to install ( about 2 hours) but well worth it. watch the videos.
                              Clazzio Seat Covers are the most affordable way to upgrade your seats to leather. Most Trusted Online Dealer of Clazzio Seat Covers

Wet Okle would be my next choice but they don't breath well.
                              Never heard of Clazzio before. They do look good!!

Comment

Working...
                              X