No announcement yet.

Should I go hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had some exotics to hunt, I would be hammered down headed west. I've been waiting for two weeks for some consistent pig action day or night at my local place but no dice. Get yo highly respected arse in the Jeep and go kill ya something so we can live vicariously through you.
    Last edited by Smart; 07-05-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

I would definitely go hunting Saturday is supposed to be pretty decent weather as far as the temperature goes not supposed to be 105 anyway!

Comment

I would have already left and been in the stand killing time on here haha

Comment

Sure is tough to kill them sitting on the couch at the house, i suppose it depends where your couch is though... Get out there and enjoy some time in the peace and quiet by yourself

Comment

yes

Comment

I hunt pigs in this heat, just about every other weekend. For axis hunting, there would be no question, I would be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                If I had some exotics to hunt, I would be hammered down headed west. I've been waiting for two weeks for some consistent pig action day or night at my local place but no dice. Get yo highly respected arse in the Jeep and go kill ya something so we can live vicariously though you.
                And a live thread?

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                  This is an amazing tool I have found to help with the “Should I go Hunting?” Question. It’s Science so it’s pretty hard to argue with
                  LMAO, always listen to the hunting brick.

Comment

If I had some exotics to hunt, I would be hammered down headed west.
                    ^^^ This is my thought.

If you go, good luck!

Comment

Yes. Briar Friar wants NurseJenn to kill something whilst drinking a cold beverage...and tell the GSers all about it.

Comment

Should I go hunt?

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        And a live thread?

Smart says NurseJenn better get her arse in gear..[emoji23]

Shane ...errr.... I mean Jenn.... need some peace and quiet[emoji23][emoji13][emoji13][emoji23]

Last edited by Smart; 07-05-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Yes, the answer is always yes. Graysonhogs wishes NurseJenn luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie41 View Post
                            If you simply want to kill something then you are hunting for the wrong reason.
                            Says the guy with a dead brown bear in his pic

Es em aytchhhh

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                              If axis are on the hit list I am hunting, I don't care how hot it is.
                              Yep ^^^^^^^ THIS!!!! I've eaten Axis that was 3 years old when taken out of the freezer and I would be hunting it even if it was 110... Take a cooler or cold drinks and ice and get after it.

Comment

If I had some exotics to hunt, I would be hammered down headed west. I've been waiting for two weeks for some consistent pig action day or night at my local place but no dice. Get yo highly respected arse in the Jeep and go kill ya something so we can live vicariously through you.
                                This highly respected crap is getting out of hand. SMH.

Jenn, yes go hunt. Stay up late, get up early, take naps inbetween. Take some aiming fluid with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X