Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 -- who's running them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$377 each for my truck. What kind of mileage are they getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
      Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        yup they are not cheap but luckily my first set will be more than 1/2 that price per tire since they are really wanting me to sell em. 305/65/18 10 ply

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
          yup they are not cheap but luckily my first set will be more than 1/2 that price per tire since they are really wanting me to sell em. 305/65/18 10 ply

Dang, send me a message with who's selling them if they've got a second set.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
            Dang, send me a message with who's selling them if they've got a second set.
            lol i sell tires for a living. they are really wanting me on the program and i said help me sell em. i need a new set of tires and i sell a lot of tires that i personally am running at that time. they see em on my truck and say order a set of those. so M.T. hooked me up. a lil perk

Comment

lol i sell tires for a living. they are really wanting me on the program and i said help me sell em. i need a new set of tires and i sell a lot of tires that i personally am running at that time. they see em on my truck and say order a set of those. so M.T. hooked me up. a lil perk
              My fuel card is one of the lil perks of my job..

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                My fuel card is one of the lil perks of my job..
                attaboy. got one too.

Comment

attaboy. got one too.
                  You win.... Need a person in Ft Worth?

Comment

I ran the original Baja’s and the claws...both were loud and soft. Brother ran the ATZ and liked them. I still think it’s hard to beat the BFG AT. Good luck.

Comment

just recently took off a set of regular atz's, had about 65000 miles and they were not worn out completely ,, didn't keep them rotated right and they started scalloping,,

Comment

Don't know any one running those since MT changed the tread. The old ATZ lasted good for diesel trucks 40-50k. My future bro in law ran them. He switched to MTZ when he got a company truck. I am torn between Fun Country and these for my next set.

Comment

Have **** Cepek on the truck that look like the exact same tire, ride good and not to noisy have 35s on a dodge diesel

Comment

Really, that wasn't a dirty word

Comment

Working...
                            X