Deermans 3D @ Nocona Bowhunters Mar 6 and 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deermans 3D @ Nocona Bowhunters Mar 6 and 7

Nocona Bowhunters are hosting the first leg of the Grand Slam Series on March 6th and/or 7th. Each day will be a 10:00am shotgun start. The tournament is a 40 target shoot featuring the "True Kill" scoring rings. You may shoot all 40 in one day or 20 per day, your choice. The entry fee is $20.00. The range is located on the east edge of the Nocona city limit on the south side of hwy 82. The address is 1528 East Hwy 82 Nocona, Texas 76255.

Info

To check out the rules or for more info just google deermans 3D. If you have never shot one of these shoots, the scoring is a little different than coventional scoring. It is geared more for the hunter than a target shooter. The new "True Kill" scoring rings are a great complement to this game. They also have some unique classes, I enjoy the single pin class. In the single pin class you use your open class rig, you just set your pin where you want it and put a zip tie on it to represent a non movable sight. This class is a 30 yd max, so not a lot of guess work! Come out and shoot with us if you can.

Comment

Plan on coming Sunday.
      Love shooting the Deerman scoring system.

Comment

Where is Nocona?

Comment

West of Montague, East of Wichita Falls

Comment

Located on hwy 82, 35 miles west of Gainesville and 50 miles east of Wichita Falls.

Comment

Nice WEATHER!!!

It's going to be a nice weekend!

Comment

Ill be the Sunday

Comment

I'm having trouble finding the results of the shoot online. Has anyone got the link to the results?

Comment

Deerman's THE 3D Archery Organization Qualifier Dates. Lists all THE tournament dates in each state, including title events.

I see the word "results", but can't seem to find any scores.
                    Scott

Comment

Dreamer1-click above or below the word "results". It should pull up.

Comment

thanks

Comment

how did you do scott i won my class! oh by the way this is (rick)

Comment

Dang. Woulda love to shoot this tournament!!! When is the next shoot? Is this a public course, range that is open daily?

Comment

I think the next on is a asa shoot in may

Comment

Working...
                              X