Huaco Bow Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huaco Bow Club

Huaco Bow Club will host two more shoots to end out the 3-D year.. The first one will be in August on the 9th (Saturday) and the other will be September 20th (Saturday). September will be the Bow Hunter Open. The September shoot will be the big bang to end the year off right.. I will post more details on here periodically to keep everyone informed. Chris Martin is still involved and I'm thankful he has allowed me to set these two up these two shoots. Y'all will be hearing from me soon.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

good news.

Comment

Bump, missed this somehow. Thanks for stepping up and volunteering, Cody.

Comment

Originally posted by Funyon16 View Post
          Huaco Bow Club will host two more shoots to end out the 3-D year.. The first one will be in August on the 9th (Saturday) and the other will be September 20th (Saturday). September will be the Bow Hunter Open. The September shoot will be the big bang to end the year off right.. I will post more details on here periodically to keep everyone informed. Chris Martin is still involved and I'm thankful he has allowed me to set these two up these two shoots. Y'all will be hearing from me soon.
          Im new here, where is this shoot at?

Comment

In Waco, TX

Comment

Just seeing this now, thank for posting it up, we'll try to make both...

Comment

looking forward to being there.

Comment

Bump-

Come on out this Saturday. We just launched our website last week, directions and info available on here.

Huacobowmen.com

Comment

Working...
                  X