Got a new Bowtech need help with arrow set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new Bowtech need help with arrow set up

So Today I cancelled my order for an Elite Impulse 34 and got a Bowtech Prodigy today so now I need to figure out arrows. I want something with heavier front end and want to keep them around 450 grain any help and direction would be great. Bow specs are as follows

30" draw 66# pull not sure what to use. would like and arrow I can get some punch and distance out of. I also need an idea of how long of an arrow to shoot. Bow will be used for hunting mostly. I will be using a trophy taker smack down pro rest. Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

You should still be good with the arrow we talked about on the other bow.

I lost the program on the download.

I would still look at the 250 spine carnivor. Then you can put pretty much as much weight up from as you want. I believe the window is pretty wide on that bow so you should be able to cut that arrow down to around 28.25. That should still put you around 1 inch in front of rest. With Blazers that arrow will be around 300 gn with out insert or tip.

Now you can put 50 gn insert and a 100 gn head. And still have growing room. With broadhead.

Comment

Great job Eric!

Comment

Thanks guys!! Muddy sent up a PM

Comment

Full Metal Jackets.. look them up. they are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by HoundDog View Post
            Full Metal Jackets.. look them up. they are amazing

Heavy GPI, low FOC with standard weight Broadheads. And they still bend. Highly over rated arrow. I'll never waste money on em again. Black Eagle is 2:1 better of a shaft.

Comment

Easton bloodline with the brass insert.

Comment

Working...
              X