• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Bend Bowbenders LSBA 2 day shoot 04/11 & 12

04/11&12/15 (2 day shoot) Banana Bend Bowbenders, 3600 Hadden Road,
    Baytown, TX 77522 MAP

California start at 8:00 a.m.

Come on out for some fun, food and friendship!!

Jack, Robert and crew do a tremendous job on this course!!! Thanks so much for your efforts!! Come on out and support archery & bowhunting!!

Please note that we shoot by the host clubs rules and stakes. A Big thanks to all of the clubs that are hosting LSBA shoots this year! Come on out and support your local archery club!!

is this tournament open to the public or just for lsba members, i just want to shoot this Sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by chichiarquero View Post
      is this tournament open to the public or just for lsba members, i just want to shoot this Sunday...
      Open to the public I will see you there

Comment

Open to the public!! The more, the merrier!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
          Open to the public I will see you there
          Good deal, Mike!! Look forward to seeing you!!

Dora and I will be shootin on Saturday and Dora, Terry, Hunter and I will be shootin on Sunday!!

Bobby is working the border for the next week.

Comment

Saturday shoot, is for both compound and traditional or only traditional is allowed?

Comment

Love this course, shot it multiple times last year. Wish we were still. Working down there so I could make it.

Comment

Banana Bend always has a great course! Looking forward to shooting tomorrow and Sunday. Bamgirl (Dora) and I will be there early in the morning!

Comment

psss,psss. hello there! the Saturday shooting,allowed to the compound people too ?

Comment

psss,psss. hello there! the Saturday shooting,allowed to the compound people too ?
                    All LSBA shoots are for all bows. They have trad and compound bow classes and stakes for proper distance, for your class

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
                      All LSBA shoots are for all bows. They have trad and compound bow classes and stakes for proper distance, for your class
                      Like Mike said, LSBA shoots are open to tradition and compound classes. Our next shoot at Archers for Christ in Paris on April 18th, will also have a crossbow category since we shoot by their classes.

Banana Bend never disappoints with their course. They do lots of work on their setup. It was a super fun shoot! The rain held off most of the day on Saturday and the weather was nice. We shot in the rain at times on Sunday, but that made it even more fun and challenging. After my second round on Sunday, I looked like a muddy little pig.

I will get the results posted this evening! Thanks to all that came out and shot! Special thanks to Banana Bend!! Everyone who signed up for LSBA got to shoot for free and are qualified for a hog hunt at the Rams and Hams hunt at Bugscuffle on May 1-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                        Like Mike said, LSBA shoots are open to tradition and compound classes. Our next shoot at Archers for Christ in Paris on April 18th, will also have a crossbow category since we shoot by their classes.

Banana Bend never disappoints with their course. They do lots of work on their setup. It was a super fun shoot! The rain held off most of the day on Saturday and the weather was nice. We shot in the rain at times on Sunday, but that made it even more fun and challenging. After my second round on Sunday, I looked like a muddy little pig.

I will get the results posted this evening! Thanks to all that came out and shot! Special thanks to Banana Bend!! Everyone who signed up for LSBA got to shoot for free and are qualified for a hog hunt at the Rams and Hams hunt at Bugscuffle on May 1-3.
                        How much is y'all's membership?

Comment

Working...
                        X